MW3 Morbid and bros team update

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
i need a new controller if im going to be able to GB good anymore... mines sticky and breaking

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I still need to get a new controller, my left stick is really fucked up.

And I just looked at the team, why was I put on the lineup for a match that I didn't even play in or know about? Don't play with v Steady he'll just get us losses. And firevice left the team?

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
I still need to get a new controller, my left stick is really fucked up.

And I just looked at the team, why was I put on the lineup for a match that I didn't even play in or know about? Don't play with v Steady he'll just get us losses. And firevice left the team?
morb wanted steady over me :( and he probably raged after the loss. morb i got a Q for you

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I've been thinking about making my own team. I'll take firevice EZ Street and somebody else and recruit maybe one or two more players since I can't trust the leader because he decides to put my name down on a match i didn't even know about or play in. Fuck that shit, and fuck v Steady.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Want me to lead my own team? I'll take firevice EZ Street and somebody else and recruit maybe one or two more players since I can't trust whoever was leader on the last one for putting my name down on a match i didn't even know about or play in. Fuck that shit.
can i join? i dont think morb really trusts me

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Vik, fv is the one who put you down, not me....i was not involved in that match

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
I've been thinking about making my own team. I'll take firevice EZ Street and somebody else and recruit maybe one or two more players since I can't trust Morbid being leader because he decides to put my name down on a match i didn't even know about or play in. Fuck that shit, and fuck v Steady.
yeah dude i put your name down. sorry. i dont understand the new GB