Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Mohh1 Cuts.

Stream:

R

Raw_War

lol that sucks dude...under your name it only says

Clan Enlisted...ouch

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
I dont kno why ppl are bring up that we are thinking about cuttin Cr3nk Dat...I dont even kno this thread has been made...Cuz I was not given any heads up with this???...PPL how are in DM now are very active...These following ppl are either cut or just quit are DM Vulture,DM Balisitic,DM Warrior,DM BlckDragon all the other ppl are in the clan for fun,and support DM all the way.I dont think they should be cut just cuz they can't war like we do...

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
i dont get why you guys would say this flat out, now every enlist is gunna be scared as fuck and try not to mess up, you shoulda simply said we want all MOH1 Members to participate in a practice and if you dont show up without an explanation your cut, dont flat out say whats up. lol...and should i be scared about this??? i mean yea im an enlist n all but seriously?

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
or maybe its just to get ur attention because we wanna start getting serious about winning some wars? hmmmmmmmmm

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
.MM we havent warred more then 3v3 lately.....

we need to at least get a war more then 3v3 to know what we need to improve on.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i dont think anyone should be cut for nto playing. i know for me playing a year and a half got boring with no more competition. so i moved to a game that does

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
well Flip, its like this. We arent winning many wars these days, even scrims arent top notch yet. Improving, but a ways to go yet. We could use the old Flip back. Batty, Ninth and Insa are doing an awesome job. We are loaded with new talent. We need a kik ass war team, so we wanna see all mohh peeps in scrims to see where they can improve.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah and flip you dont even play any games that DM does anymore...so you really can't provide your visions.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Indeed, ''what Ninth said'' It is always harder to cut an active DM. As long as you are contributing to DM in game or on site.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Honestly, if you guys think about it the recruites we have are obviously good if we recruited them..