Malicious Vengeance

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
If he means 4pm, that doesn't work for Tor. Actually, I'll assume it doesn't work for most of you, since I never see anyone but Brutal on in that time frame.=P

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
Oh my bad, i keep forgetting to check this site. If you guys want to war, just post a war request on mv4l.tk

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
what is this one of those rainbow random clans that die every couple weeks
?
Nah it's just NAM with a different clan tag. Everyone in the clan is pretty cool besides ReV. (VoRteX_4L) He was extremely offended by the Russia's Gay song. :rofl4:

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Nah it's just NAM with a different clan tag. Everyone in the clan is pretty cool besides ReV. (VoRteX_4L) He was extremely offended by the Russia's Gay song. :rofl4:
almost no1 in the clan is cool with u.... and idgaf bout th song cuz i aint russian, but u obviously go on a search engine or a site and type in gay and watch it alll

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant
So not a remake of NAM. I would never remake NAM no matter how bad our rep was. This is a new clan not assoicated with the former we were.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
almost no1 in the clan is cool with u.... and idgaf bout th song cuz i aint russian, but u obviously go on a search engine or a site and type in gay and watch it alll
Don't come on here and tell lies. You were pissed as fuck when I posted that video. And I got the song from it being posted on here by someone. So again you fail trying to talk big against me. Fuck off kid, haven't I told you that enough by now?

And Trey I said that because when you and speed started MV everyone was NAM at the time besides like SpEeD and DiiNoSuR.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
LOL wait isnt nam that clan that thaught they were the best cuz no1 played mohh anymore but them.... yeah i posted the russias gay song on here lol... and smarts did u finally put the mohh umd to rest? or shud i say ISO cuz we all know how yall got down in then end of mohh

cough tyler cough

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
LOL wait isnt nam that clan that thaught they were the best cuz no1 played mohh anymore but them.... yeah i posted the russias gay song on here lol... and smarts did u finally put the mohh umd to rest? or shud i say ISO cuz we all know how yall got down in then end of mohh

cough tyler cough

Haha Old, like you never haxed on MoHH1. I remember you would always give me jumbo nade before I had hax lmfao. And oh no I hacked on medal of honor on PSP I'm such a bad boy.

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant

cough tyler cough

I never hacked MoHH. Sorry. No1 in my clan hacked w.o being cut except Vik who is now DM and another ex DM kur.

I been play mw2 sir so don't bring up the past.

And tyler. For LF they had speed kur diin assa and NAM only had 7 ppl. So it was mostly NAM but not a NAM remake. 4 LF. 7 NAM.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I never hacked MoHH. Sorry. No1 in my clan hacked w.o being cut except Vik who is now DM and another ex DM kur.

I been play mw2 sir so don't bring up the past.

And tyler. For LF they had speed kur diin assa and NAM only had 7 ppl. So it was mostly NAM but not a NAM remake. 4 LF. 7 NAM.
Are you going to tell me that DiaBLoZ never hacked? Lmao. Me and KuR aren't the only ones that ever hacked in NAM, come on now. And like I said already who cares, it's mohh1 which averages like 50 people online. I barely ever play psp anymore.