Mac Miller

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Console: Headset:
Any of you guys know Mac? Tell me what you think about him.
I really like his songs.

Donald Trump
Knock Knock
Nikes on my feet
Get up
Senior skip day

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I only heard Knock Knock. Dont really like his flow, but ill have to listen to his other songs.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Don't like his flow nor style either. He's also taken a few lines too. "My cypher complete" he uses that none stop. It's origin came around in the 80s where legit rappers like Gangstarr and NAS would use it.

Stream:

D

den24cb

He's alright. Some good songs but also a lot of bad ones. I like BDE Bonus and 3rd Dimension. Big Sean is where it's at though in my opinion.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Totally agree with you den. Couple good ones and bad too. People stop hatin this kid is very young and is gonna be very famous;)

And I dont see YOU haters doin that shit

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
you asked if i knew mac miller. I said more like a year ago implying i heard him about 1 year.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Oh lol, I thought your reply was at Dhome. My bad...
Do you like him?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
not really hes ok but i like more old school rap. i didnt mean to come off as an ass lol.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
haha It's ok brah! Well yea me too, I like the game and snoopy but Wiz and Mac are the modern rap and I kinda like it.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I dont like em, he has a half decent flow but lacks bars. And tom i doubt hes gonna be that famous. Mac Miller is like another Wiz just a lil worse. Big Sean is alright, hes overrated tho lol like his album was alright but nothing amazin. Young Rappers that i like are XV, Ace Hood, Wale, Big Sean, Los, Drake, Meek Mill, Tyga and Wiz are ok, Vado, and J. Cole ofcourse. #COLEWORLD

What album are you guys most excited for?

Stream:

D

den24cb

I'd like to see an album better than Finally Famous, but that's not gonna happen.

Wiz, Curren$y and Big Sean collab mixtape which is coming out in a week or two.