Is DM competing on any games?

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
kinda like he's saying gta cuz its too ez and how its a nub shooter if u took it seriously, then u should be smacked. so r u saying we suck or something.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
once a troll says to look into gta for a competitive shooter . nothing u can say change the stupidity of your remark.
now since u like to send private messages talking shit, how about u state who the hell u are.

Stream:

U^S^M^C-WARRIOR

Sergeant
My remark wasn't stupid. I realize that in the past organization of some (not all) teams has been sloppy. GTA is an easy atmosphere to get accustomed to and really easy to find a lot of people and be successful. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion but to further that to an assumption, you put yourself in the crosshairs of the trolling stereotype.

Play strong DM

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Hasy and I are going to try to get some members from GW2. Once I get unbanned, that is...

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Guild Wars 2 i think.. How did you get banned? lmao

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
He was trolling, and led a guild named Hltler's Dream Team. I'll leave you to fill in the blanks. If anyone else has the game, I just made the DM guild in it.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
No you can't haha, you have to have an account to log in and when you pay for the game you pay for your account

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
^^^ Yeah i realized that; I need a license key, unfortunately they don't just hand those bitches out. I'll just chill back. How much does it cost?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
It's an MMO with no monthly fee. And from the beta weekend and one release day that I played, it's the best MMO I've played.