iPhone 5

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
yea sure, won't be a video review because i don't have that much time and effort, but i will make a text review. Its going to reach my house oct 2nd but i am going to pick it up on the 12th i think because i have exams on the 7th and 8th so i cant head home for the weekend
To be honest, I think a good video review would take less time and effort than a good text review. But whatever works for you works for me.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
^ I like video reviews better. I can't read a half page 700 word review

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
^ I like video reviews better. I can't read a half page 700 word review
tbh, i am pretty sure there will be 1000 video reviews of the iphone 5 on youtube, but i will give you a good review/rundown on the iphone since some of the reviewers on youtube are biased towards apple.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
So yea here is my review:

I picked up my iphone from home on sept 28 and i can honestly say i am using it atleast 6 hrs a day such as listening to music, texting,browsing the web in class, yahoo fantasy football, games, movies.

Here are some things to note:
-The phone is extremely light which can be bad because it can slip out of your hand if you aren't careful.
-It looks beautiful.
-THe screen is bigger along with the retina display makes it look amazing.
-The phone itself is very fast and handles high intense game apps.
-Camera for me is fine but i hear some users are seeing purple colors from the sun glare.
-It is a eye magnet, i can say atleast 5 out of 6 people on the bus at my school(take buses from one campus to another) have atleast the iphone 4/4s and seeing an iphone 5 is a rare thing so you will get a lot of attention.
-The back is aluminum and really scratch able from what i hear.
- I still have the black plastic thing on the back of my phone and the front plastic is coming off but its cool. I am waiting for my case to come in.

As for if you should get it or not?

I would say to get it, the best 2 phones out on the market are the iphone and samsung galaxy s3.

If you are looking for a new phone get either the iphone5 or sg3 but there are rumors that the galaxy s4 will also come out.

Ask my any questions you have and ill try to answer

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
So yea here is my review:

I picked up my iphone from home on sept 28 and i can honestly say i am using it atleast 6 hrs a day such as listening to music, texting,browsing the web in class, yahoo fantasy football, games, movies.

Here are some things to note:
-The phone is extremely light which can be bad because it can slip out of your hand if you aren't careful.
-It looks beautiful.
-THe screen is bigger along with the retina display makes it look amazing.
-The phone itself is very fast and handles high intense game apps.
-Camera for me is fine but i hear some users are seeing purple colors from the sun glare.
-It is a eye magnet, i can say atleast 5 out of 6 people on the bus at my school(take buses from one campus to another) have atleast the iphone 4/4s and seeing an iphone 5 is a rare thing so you will get a lot of attention.
-The back is aluminum and really scratch able from what i hear.
- I still have the black plastic thing on the back of my phone and the front plastic is coming off but its cool. I am waiting for my case to come in.

As for if you should get it or not?

I would say to get it, the best 2 phones out on the market are the iphone and samsung galaxy s3.

If you are looking for a new phone get either the iphone5 or sg3 but there are rumors that the galaxy s4 will also come out.

Ask my any questions you have and ill try to answer
Hey man, thanks for the review. I am definently interested in the phone. Also, aluminum back is better than glass back, amirite?

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
ipod 5th generation beats all Jp iphone 5 is pretty cool the quality is amazing!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Nokia Lumia 920 > Every other phone.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Hey man, thanks for the review. I am definently interested in the phone. Also, aluminum back is better than glass back, amirite?
I haven't seen the white one but i have the black one and the back looks very sick. From the website the white looks very nice too. I see more white 4s iphones than black ones now so i guess people like white.

At first i was going to get white but i decided to get black after seeing it in a video.

Btw the headphones are better than the old ones in my opinion. I have my over the ear headphones but these earpods are actually good. They sound good and aren't uncomfortable.

Also the lighting adapter cord is what its name says it is. Lighting fast, transferred music less than half the time it would take to use the original adapter.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Also the lighting adapter cord is what its name says it is. Lighting fast, transferred music less than half the time it would take to use the original adapter.
But nothing else works with it, and if you lose it you're fucked. That part sucks.