IMPORTANT EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SK

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Alright. Get cod: black cocks, add M-i-c-h-i-g-a-n- on pan and see how bad Andy is

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea you should get Blk ops bro, but ill play mw2 wit ya :) add M_Rico13, i seen how bad andy is already, haha Scrub.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i hate lagging. the kills on u are really dumb, and it takes more bullets to kill someone.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
Doggy I own you no offense. And your talking to someone who played 360 and any cod game for like 2 weeks and he's almost ad good as you. Let's GB. See who gets raped

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Doggy I own you no offense. And your talking to someone who played 360 and any cod game for like 2 weeks and he's almost ad good as you. Let's GB. See who gets raped

Didn't you go negative every round vs me? Nuff Said.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
No I went positive every round actually. There might have been 1 map where I went like neg 2 but it wasn't because of you. It was cuz of striker and con

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Firing Range CTF - Negative
Nuketown CTF - Negative
That snowy map S&D - Negative

1st Three right off the bat.. Get some memory loss treatment.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
No I was Positive on firing range. I wen like 16-10. Nuketown I probably was negative. Array I went 7-2

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

You got 6*0 Slapped on Firing Range, thats the one one of my SPECTATORS disconnected so don't even begin to say it was 3v4. As theres were only 3 ppl from my clan in that 1.

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
We played firing range twice. One of them was 3v4, the other was 4v4 but some random guy named reaper or something was on MV side and I kicked him so it was 3v4

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Ik right they shoulda made no recoil ACRs, and noob friendly snipers so and randy B.K can walk around and pop kids like he has a squirt gun.
lmfao, shut the fuck up, hes no bigger of a bk than you are. your not good or known in any sort, until you can atleast go 5-0 in gb shut the fuck up.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
oh, and you can check my gb for a pic of me and my gf, just because my family has money doesnt mean im an "uber nerd" lmfao, im pretty sure i have a better life than you and a sexier girlfriend.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Umm, this is SK's thread. Doggy and Addidas please stop for a while.Stop your fights in our site. Go make a PM War.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
from what striker told me, you both suck lol

but i can atleast say that adidas isnt an annoying dipshit like doggy

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
oh, and you can check my gb for a pic of me and my gf, just because my family has money doesnt mean im an "uber nerd" lmfao, im pretty sure i have a better life than you and a sexier girlfriend.
You keep removing me on live asshole :/

And Doggy, i would LOVE to scrim with your pathetic little clan who brags about beating freakin' MV on BO. They just got their first COD like 4 weeks ago so shut the fuck up, man up, and get real.