Im taking the ACT

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Yeah, unlike the SAT if you dont do well you dont feel like a big fucking idiot:rolleyes: good news for me. But really for all yuo saying your going to be in a play no you dumbasses its an alternate version of the SAT. So while I wont be performing on stage in tights (sorry ladies) I will be cooped up in a room with other people for 3 hours!:4: Oh well I better do good, I mean I am a fucking genius right?:diablo:

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Hmmm kinda lost me there Royal . What in Gods name are you talking about?

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
good luck royal, if youre a genius, just think togically the entire time... im not sure if its similiar to the SAT... GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!

Stream:

brianslayer3

Sergeant
its a major test that you take your junior year and for the most part decide what colleges you could get into...im pretty sure thats it..haha

Stream:

BLizZaRd

Master Sergeant
DUDE ROYAL I'M TAKING ACT OCT 27 TOOOOOOOOOO

shit man i wanna get like a 33-34 that would kick ass... and gurantee me admission into most colleges... i already took the SAT... not very good :( 1960.... After the test let's compare scores, i shall pwn you, for i am a genius also :D

but on the less competitive side, good luck, and i hope you do well. And royal, if you took SAT, what was your score?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I got like a 23 and I turned out ok...

(I may or may not be sitting here in my boxers eating pudding.)

Stream:

BLizZaRd

Master Sergeant
I got like a 23 and I turned out ok...

(I may or may not be sitting here in my boxers eating pudding.)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

cpt i love your humor... hahaha :rofl4:

23 ain't shabby, but to get into most engineering colleges you need a 29+. But i know you're not the nerd like me, more of the casual business kinda guy ::big pimpin.

Stream:

BLizZaRd

Master Sergeant
what do you mean 1960 isnt very good. thats amazing
haha thanks yankee... but my school is the 8th best public school in the country, so most of the kids are CRAZY smart. So at my school 1960 is an average score, good for my school is like 2100ish. Yea... but thanks for the compliments ::cheers

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Hahaha Im taking mine this upcoming saturday...iunno if thats the same day as you. If I take this like anything else I can either do average or kick its ass like I kicked Falcons in that sniping game (Royal-6 Falcon-1) shyt Im not worried if I do bad I'll just take it again. Now thats thinking TOGICALLY right CharlesK oh and its a test that basic test how you will be able to cope with college level work and shyt