I'm here to conquer.

Stream:

DM DETHKLOK

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
haha what's up guys/girls if there are any, my name is Travis, I go by GLDSTR (goldstar) or DETHKLOK and I'm here for bf3 and mw3. I'm pretty solid at fps and I hope to be an integral part of any teams we may put together. I work at FedEx so my hours are early as shit and I go to bed early and work a lot of the time so if I'm not always available I'll apologize in advance. I'm from Montreal Canada and look forward to getting to know you guys along the way. PS fula is gay.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

My cousin works at FedEx loading up the planes in the shitty weather. He's the one that told me there was an arrow in the logo and nobody is "smart enough to see it." Anyway glad to have you here.

Arrow is outlined in green unless you're color blind, then its light gray.

Stream:

DM DETHKLOK

Founding Member
ha that's crazy I never noticed that! and I do the same thing but I unload the planes 90% of the time and I love it it's really easy and great pay. Everyone is fun too funny guys and what not. We are also the biggest drug shippers in the world haha. fun fact.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Once you see that arrow, you can NEVER un-see it.
Anyway, welcome to the site, and hopefully the clan my man!

Stream:

DM DETHKLOK

Founding Member
Once you see that arrow, you can NEVER un-see it.
Anyway, welcome to the site, and hopefully the clan my man!
Well I've been competitive in fps since Call of Duty 1 on PC and that's when I was at my best. I'm still decent but it was a different game back then and I was much better. Anyway I did lans and tourneys for cash the whole nine, sponsors all that. Then cod 2 came and it dissapeared and I was no one till cod4 where I bought my first ps3 and that went well. anyway I've been on gb since then and my experience gives me the confidence to think that I should be able to fit into any role you guys could have for me. If you'll have me of course, not sure if my attitude will be the fit for you guys but so far spades and I are chill and if you guys are anything like him it should all be good! haha. then from there we can see if I can earn myself a starting spot :p. long rant but I thought you guys should know what you're getting since it's an introduction thread.

edit; and yeah I will be seeing that arrow from now on.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
what's the point of the arrow? o_O

And welcome, Dethklok. Although we sorta already met, while you were eating tacos :O

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
welcome to the clan! i cant wait to see wat u will contribute!