suggests?
i fail@ all nighters
when i try i end up sleeping at noon then waking up at midnight
then im more fuked

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Lol if you wanna sleep in the morning you should not try for all nighters... Nd heres what you do. Get a 6 pack of monster/red bull/coke. Distribute these to urself at different times. So you stay up for a full 24 hours. Then, you can fall asleep the following night and wake up in the morning. I dont think this is gonna work but worth a try :p
Nd idk if this is harmful
Btw long time no see

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
What seems to be bother you ? Sometimes personal things in your life can make you not sleep well .I suggest working out or playing sports during the day , and watch a movie a movie at night this always works for me ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Lmfao I watch cspan when I want to fall asleep too. And also there was a guy working a night shift a couple of years ago and he drank 24 large monsters (LMFAO) and then he died of a caffine overdose. I have no idea how you could drink 24 in 1 night but don't try it.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
wow that is rediculous^^

well i suggest wat Bat did, because i do that pretty often myself. or u can be patient and wait it out. force urself to wake up earlier and sleep earlier. it will help put u back on ur schedule of sleep. but it may take a week or so

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
Hi im nocturnal atm
i need to de-nocturnalize myself
suggests?
i fail@ all nighters
when i try i end up sleeping at noon then waking up at midnight
then im more fuked

Lmfao kevin go play some sports xD.
And im nocturnal too lmfao. Too much video Games so i stay up till 5 am. atleast most of the time. But then wake up at 12pm. So im goood.
Btw, whats your classes for sophomore year? Hopefully you end up in my Progamming class. xD

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
read or just chill man or use an ebergy drink if you really need to stay up. see a doctor?