Hurricane Sandy

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Hey if you are in the path of that thing, keep us posted on wht the heck is going on. I didn't realize until last night that this thing is expected to be the largest storm to ever hit that area until the halftime report of Sunday Night Football.

I know we have a lot of DM ppl up in the northeast, I hope you guys make it through ok!

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Yeah in my side of the woods (Hartford Ct) very windy, a little rain kinda rough.

I didn't have school for scheduled long weekend. However they also cancelled Wednesday because that is the worst day. They could cancel more if we don't have power

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Yup....it's hitting us pretty good now...even worse tonite...still have power for now. A lot of business's closing early. But Chinese restaraunt we ordered from still open.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Stay safe people. On a side note, since I am not in the storms destruction zone, I love this stuff. I am an atmospheric science major after all haha

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Yeah this storm is supposed to be wild. I hope all u east side DM stay safe!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
in nyc, we're okay. power might go out soon and we might have to evacuate not looking forward to that.

stay safe DM!!

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
getting hit in Toronto now. pooring rain and strong winds. Power outages all over the city

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
damn guys, be safe. I remember once we had this bad storm in st. louis and the Mississippi river overflowed and was all the way up to the St. louis Arch (about 50 feet higher than the river bank and a mile back) it was so much rain it was flooding everywhere in st. louis.. Anyway this isn't anything to fuck with so BE SAFE

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yes u all be safe. don't sit and say u will wait it out cuz I don't think last time it worked out for ppl. rip hurricane Katrina victims.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Many of you know i live near rochester ny and i work at a footaction in a local mall. I also go to a community college right now. In all 3 years i have work at my store in the mall we have never closed early until tonight. Even morr uncommon is that my college is closed tommorow which hasnt happnd in over ten years....

So yeah, the shit is nuts. My parents house doesn have power. I ak staying at my girlfriends houe tonight.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I pray for those in the middle of this hurricane. My mom's name is Sandy so I've been ripping on her all day with puns and jokes hahaha

"Heard you were letting loose on the East Coast. They told me to contact you and get you under control"

"You're all over the news mom, calm yourself pls! I know when you rain, you pour and rock the boat but please go easy on these people in the East Coast."

Then she replies "Haha I'm just not your ordinary force of nature!!!"

I also have family/friends in the East Coast [FA, NY, VT, CT] and my mom reports that their just partying and drinking whatever booze they have left. I mean why not? You can't just like leave your house because their is a FUCKING HURRICANE going on haha.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Dr what is FA?

Update for all y'all worried about us in New England:

It's cloudy, probably a little wind but my power never went out. We had one surge that messed up my wifi. However from like 12-6 we r suppose to get rain. It's not scary. Pray for ppl in Ny not Ma

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
lost power from 8pm yesterday till 3pm today. Classes are cancelled till monday because some students had to get evacuated and my orgo exam that was supposed to be on sunday was postponed suped as fuck

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Dr what is FA?

Update for all y'all worried about us in New England:

It's cloudy, probably a little wind but my power never went out. We had one surge that messed up my wifi. However from like 12-6 we r suppose to get rain. It's not scary. Pray for ppl in Ny not Ma
Just caught that. I meant FL for Florida.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
just got our internet access back today. my school really didn't get hit as bad as NYU did they have mad damage.

my internship however still doesn't have power and we don't have any public transportation.

no class, no work. winning!

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Dam, 7-12 days till the servers are back up, thats about the same time B.O2 comes out.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I made a recommendation to my boss that we shut down our company for the week as a show of solidarity for our brethren on the east coast (I just want to go party for halloween)... my request was denied.