Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
wow what a slut i wuda broke up with her and sued her dumb blonde ass

then repeatedly cock slap her in her sleep

Stream:

Buddy was like " You better hope the warranty covers this" I think Xbox needs a wife insurance! Incase they smash ur Xbox.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnn wrk tht hard stick lol

nd 20 bucks it still wrks lol

but yea i wud b lik wtf i wud lik grab tht camera nd i wud hav done the same to tht

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

lol i lmaod when she said 4 she wasnt even hitting it with the club that hard

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
she beat the shit outta that xbox lmao. imma stop playing xbox as much now :bye2: i dont want this shit happening to me.

Stream:

D

den24cb

daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnn wrk tht hard stick lol

nd 20 bucks it still wrks lol

but yea i wud b lik wtf i wud lik grab tht camera nd i wud hav done the same to tht
how illiterate can you get?? type normal its really not that hard. i cant even understand what you're saying.

this guy definitely deserves it. 10 hours a day?? cmon thats pretty ridiculous. she had alright looks, no strength at all though i mean she had trouble swinging that golf club lmao thats sad...

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
thats funny i liked the description on college humor "her red ring of the month" lmfao!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
how illiterate can you get?? type normal its really not that hard. i cant even understand what you're saying.

this guy definitely deserves it. 10 hours a day?? cmon thats pretty ridiculous. she had alright looks, no strength at all though i mean she had trouble swinging that golf club lmao thats sad...

so im guessing uve never seen any of the posts by kill4 ?

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
so im guessing uve never seen any of the posts by kill4 ?
hahaha, his excuse is... it takes too long and it's the internet blah blah blah.
Sometimes you can't help but read that shit, it's like a train reck or a car crash that you can't help but look at.