Hi,I'm Positive.

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
helloHow are you doing people I am PositiveKiller. I put up a little add on GB. Saying I was looking for a team. And Spades HMU. After playing a little we talked and I'm glad to play aside some of you guys. I'm on the GB BC2 team. I play well as a recon sniper. And I am more than adept in both assault/engineer. But a very proficient Medic. I am able to make real time decisions when it comes to picking up kits and stuff to heal people or to take out tanks. I can give great call outs to pick off opponents. I enjoy other shooters including COD Series,LP2, and Fallout:New Vegas. If you'd like to try out the new guy add me at PoSiTiVeKiLLeR.
Thank you for reading,
Positive.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
welcome to the forums Positive! im sure u can get a try out for one of our teams just fine. goodluck to u!

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Ahhh How much I love the smell of 'New Recruits' in the mornin!

Welcome to the forums man!
What console do you play?

Im Psyco, I play psp and Ps3.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Whats up man? I'm on the PS3 BC2 squad as well. PSN = KNIGHTParikh

These new recruits will help us get these forums active again like they used to be.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
lol welcome positive i like the name can i be DM Negative

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
welcome to da clan. I hope you do well in DM

Stream:

C

Coolking101

A pleasure it truly is to have you here. I am glad to see another Battlefield lover here! I'm level 45 on there right now :p Lets see how you do on a Squad Rush alright brother?

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
Thanks for all the welcome's I like how you all seem to be. And I can't wait to prove myself in my first GB whenever that is. :)

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Finally, a new recruit that appears to have some intelligence. Add me on ps3, if you'd like. My psn is lordlander. I don't have BC2 but I do play CoD and whatnot.