HF posted app for x15

Stream:

?

`

ok flip an royal was jus tryna say i was bein mature? lol ur contradicting eachother

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
I said you were...I didnt even hint at me acting mature...that shits boring as hell

Stream:

?

`

well i never sed im mature but sed im immature <------ 1 opinion so no im not.

Stream:

?

`

im only 'negative' coz ur all makin retarded comments wen the original argument was about...ive 4got an cant be bothered lookin bak thru.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
The original arguement was about the title dumbshit...doesnt take much to look at the title....and its called being immature....try it

Stream:

?

`

well i wasnt in the original argument dumbshit. sum1 just randomly made it about me...im so loved

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
also meat ive made 3 clans an all of them have beaten the best in the game, an dats all ive made them for, idc if they live or die, dm is ONLY alive coz of dis site ppl payed for an socom nubs
Hey looks I found another diss towards DM that renegade made in regards to our website

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah this site is great and it does keep us alive...amazing what organization can do for a clan right ren...I mean OD did stand of Organized Destruction so you must know what organization does right renegade?

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
WOOOOT! an argument thread!!!!!! i want in too! Fuck all of you needle dicked butt fucks!!!!!