hey im MD

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
get out kid, no1 asked u to come here and say random shit like u do.

and im done arguing about wii
ur telling him to get out....even though its our site and your the guest

Some pretty bad manners

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
my bad, i meant like he randomly popped in out of no where.

"Vortex shut the fuck up you little Ukraine sand digger."

that basicaly started it ^^

and what i was tryna say about challenging us on 360 was like for scrims and wars, its better and funner than playing nerd randoms on GB

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
hey man welcome to the site.

i didn't even know MV was alive anymore. maybe i'll check out your site sometime. but probably not. im pretty lazy. lol

hi sergy

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
hey man welcome to the site.

i didn't even know MV was alive anymore. maybe i'll check out your site sometime. but probably not. im pretty lazy. lol

hi sergy
hey tor hows it going man.

duke idgaf if some random hates MV, u didnt seem to have a problem with me on ftb3 but ok

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
does it have anything to do with me pooping on you every time ? if it did then MY BAD

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i was in DM, but it seems like some of u guys are just str8 up asses to ppl that are in different clans. Unless they come here asking for war or sumthin or tryin to join. But other den that wdf

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
i was in DM, but it seems like some of u guys are just str8 up asses to ppl that are in different clans. Unless they come here asking for war or sumthin or tryin to join. But other den that wdf
I recall you being cut over bullshit. It's all good though.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
This.

97% of the people here are assholes. I'm the asshole to the assholes.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i used to argue alot over dumb shit on here i admit but now i dont unless other DM are being straight up retarded, and it happens, but hey thats the world today