help....

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hey i have a problem with my windows media player stuff.....

ok so i downloaded some shit to change ip adresses and delete like all browsing history and stuf. and the next thing i know is when i try to watch a movie on a site through windows media player heres the error i get from the player

"Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct."

and heres some "solution" crap i found

1. Start Windows Media Player.
  2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
  3. Click the Network tab.
  4. In the Proxy Settings section, double-click the protocol that you want to configure.
  5. The default proxy setting is Use browser proxy settings. To change this setting, click the option you want to use.
  6. Click OK.
can any1 help or explain... this not my computer, i need to fix this fast..

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
LMFAO
nub. kthxbai
go ask your gamesaving clanmates, since they apparently are smarter than some "dumb redneck fuckers" like us.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
were not gamesaving clan mates or whatever. if we beat u fair and square dont bitch about it. i was fair with u guyz EVEN THOUGH YOUR TEAM MATE WAS USING AN AEK WHICH ISNT IN ONLINE. apparantly ur the only 1 who thinks that.

anyways.. back on topic. who can help.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
nvm now, my clan helped me.

ATV i hope u get some brains in school this year besides being but hurt. wen DM beat us b4 we didnt say u corrupt and shit. this is a friendly rivalry not some bulshit ur trying to do

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
vortex whatever kid you live this game,and ill let you live your worthless life.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member

Me? i just came here to post.

so heres a random pic :p

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
FIRST OF ALL GET THE FK OUTTA HERE KID. DONT COME TO OUR SITE ASKIN FOR HELP, GO ASK YOUR CLANMATES..O WAIT MAYBE THEY FKIN RETARDED THAT DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT COMPUTERS.LOL OR GO ASK YOUR FRIEND DINOSOUR AKA A FAKE MEXICAN. PCE

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
oh look ese a comander again. gues theres no1 up for the job since ToR left and DM been blowing.

thanx for the 3 wins in a row guys. keep em coming.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
oh look ese a comander again. gues theres no1 up for the job since ToR left and DM been blowing.

thanx for the 3 wins in a row guys. keep em coming.
Thanks for the tampons,but i have no idea why you gave em to me? Oh,and they were bloody.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Vortex.Seriously...M-V is nothing.Why do you come here?Your not needed here and Ese is right.You can just go away from this site.You dont belong here

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao atv and patriot and krysis's pathetik comebacks. i didnt even start the argument. haha wow.

and u guys got owned fair and square. HOW ARE WE PATHETIK IF WERE THE ONES RAPING ON YOUUUUU.

and ATV ur a joke in this clan dawg. thats y all these leaders be resigining and u as a co leader, they not even giving the leadership to you. scrub.

go ahead and give me a cute infraction like u did last time. idgaf.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
idgaf
pathetic comeback? your like 10 kid.
and wanna talk about ownage? We beat you 7 fucking times compared to your 4. So you can stfu about you being better.
only thing i agree on is leadership,but i can care less at this point.

Stream:

A

AnAwsomeDude

ATV he doesnt win because hes the one wasting his life on a site of people who hate hm
so ATV we win knowing the fact he has no life