Help me?

Stream:

DeadMemories--

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Can someone possibly tell me whats wrong with the headphone jack in my phone?
its an Evo 4g there are times were i plug it in and you can only hear the singing like its really far away and same with the lead guitar part also there are times were i go to plug it in an auxillary cable and all it does is a bunch of popping noises can someone help me please?

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
first of all get new headphones if it still dont work then dont use the headphone jack just turn volumn down and hold it close to ear works same way...

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Can someone possibly tell me whats wrong with the headphone jack in my phone?
its an Evo 4g there are times were i plug it in and you can only hear the singing like its really far away and same with the lead guitar part also there are times were i go to plug it in an auxillary cable and all it does is a bunch of popping noises can someone help me please?
have you ever had a busted up set of earphones where its just like this?
well, you had to either replace the jack or buy a new phone

take it to a store. get em to fix it
or, if you can, find the part online, and do it urself

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
the headphones are either are going bad or the headphone jack hole is not connecting to the headphone jack piece fully. The metal part might have gotten loose, take it to the store to get fixed or if you have warranty just send it in and get a replacement

Stream:

DeadMemories--

Sergeant
the headphones are either are going bad or the headphone jack hole is not connecting to the headphone jack piece fully. The metal part might have gotten loose, take it to the store to get fixed or if you have warranty just send it in and get a replacement
thats what i think might be the problem cause if i wiggle the headphone connector part around it will work but as soon as i let go it goes back to being homo