Help Lordlander with rewards 1?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Hey i just signed up for this site called rewards1, basically you complete offers and you get shit like xboxs ps3 wiis xbox live time cell phones, tv's basically anything. I've checked on it, it is completely legit. If you are going to sign up for this site, please use this referral link

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
LOL i wouldnt use it if i was you, you have to be leet. It takes about a year or 2 to get a full system unless you pay for offers and plus THERE IS NO HACKS FOR IT, i was smart and made 70 bucks off it in a week and then got caught but they just said dont do it anymore and i never did. however trust me you wont get any points from it, the offers dont even credit you most of the time unless you know how to do them correctly fully!

Stream:

Mexicankilla

1st Lieutenant
LOL i wouldnt use it if i was you, you have to be leet. It takes about a year or 2 to get a full system unless you pay for offers and plus THERE IS NO HACKS FOR IT, i was smart and made 70 bucks off it in a week and then got caught but they just said dont do it anymore and i never did. however trust me you wont get any points from it, the offers dont even credit you most of the time unless you know how to do them correctly fully!
Yup i only got 90 bucks in 3 years!
Its not worth it. you actualy lose money than gain. how come? Electric bills :/

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe-

Haha ive already said this shit don't work. How is it a company if they give away free stuff? haaa

Stream:

Mexicankilla

1st Lieutenant
Haha ive already said this shit don't work. How is it a company if they give away free stuff? haaa
actually it does work.

They get more money than us...Companys pay sites for ad space, Rewards1 is a Ad site on its own.

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe-

ohh so they get $ by letting advertizers pay for their ad to put on site?

Stream:

Mexicankilla

1st Lieutenant
ohh so they get $ by letting advertizers pay for their ad to put on site?
Yup for every Ad/offer click Rewards1 gets a couple of cents (Depends on company). If you look at it Rewards1 doesnt always reward points after completing a offer(Scam yet not a scam).

Hmm..