Hello

Stream:

DM Jugga777

The Owner of Shoutboxes
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Finally registered, some of you may know me so I wont bother explaining myself ask gobz or somebody

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Haha, yeah you need a mic now, so we can stop treating you like a dog over the headset, hop on the SB, and talk to us there!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Finally registered, some of you may know me so I wont bother explaining myself ask gobz or somebody
Some, not all. I'll just assume the worst then eh? lol welcome.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Welcome to the clan Bro! =)
Good to see more and more people joining up.

Stream:

SukhoiT50

Corporal
The idea always occurred to me that religion was created by the rulers as a way of controlling the masses. Like using it as an excuse for wars, but then I asked by dad about it and he told me to think of it like this. How did this complex universe come into existence through mere chance. Think about the human body about all the little complex functions it has. It is the most brilliant machine to ever be engineered. Think about all the different organisms and how together they help balance their habitats and ecosystems. Think about almost anything and try to see how little of a chance it had of coming into existence without the help of something other than chance, and the reason that all the religions are all similar in response to the zeitgeist is because their is only one god, all the different religions are different interpretations of what the prophets of god said to the people.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
The idea always occurred to me that religion was created by the rulers as a way of controlling the masses. Like using it as an excuse for wars, but then I asked by dad about it and he told me to think of it like this. How did this complex universe come into existence through mere chance. Think about the human body about all the little complex functions it has. It is the most brilliant machine to ever be engineered. Think about all the different organisms and how together they help balance their habitats and ecosystems. Think about almost anything and try to see how little of a chance it had of coming into existence without the help of something other than chance, and the reason that all the religions are all similar in response to the zeitgeist is because their is only one god, all the different religions are different interpretations of what the prophets of god said to the people.
Where did that come from ?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I feel like I recognize your name. What games have you gamed on?