Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 0 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

hello......

Stream:

DM Chester

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm im kinda scared lol,my name is chester and i love playing rr its truely one of the best psp games out there v.v. I started playing the first of june 2009 and have joined clans like gkillaz and cyg...lol im also kinda glad i see my bud dm_vicious is still alive lol its been a long time since i saw him on rr ^^.goal is to make it into dm :worship: waiting for dead so i can try out :ninjastar: tnx for reading this :p

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
arent u dm thegun are some shit like that lol that guy in TD ri now? and welcome to the site

Stream:

DM Chester

Sergeant Major
lol,i would still be using my chester acc if i didn't lose the fucking password to it bang head and tnx guys i appriciate it ^^
hope i don't get pwn while tryout :idk:
so what will the game set up be.....

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
lol,i would still be using my chester acc if i didn't lose the fucking password to it bang head and tnx guys i appriciate it ^^
hope i don't get pwn while tryout :idk:
so what will the game set up be.....
probably a No Auto Aim game and @ rotterdam

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Welcome to the site JACK WAGGON! Didn't mommy and daddy pay enough attention to you when you were a child numb nuts? -- Thats my daily Full Metal Jacket spoof, ask the guys on BC2 to understand what I mean lol.

Stream:

DM Chester

Sergeant Major
hmm can we make the try out tommorrow cause i might be going some where today for about almost the entire day :( if i do come on to night we can start :ninjastar:
btw one question are we gonna do a aim assist game or just a no aa game or...... both v.v lol

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
idk why but i think i played with you on RR once awhile back......

But anywho

WELCOME!

Enjoy your stay. :)

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
great to see you passed your tryout,now we just needa get u greened up and DM infront your name!!! it will be done immediatly, dont worry