Hello there

Stream:

MyStiC

Corporal
Console: Headset:
I am known to some of you as T2O MyStiC for those of you who played moh2. I didnt play much socom, or rr. It was all about moh1 and 2. But i am trying to apply for a tryout for the 360 team for modern warfare 2. I would like to know whether or not there are spots. My gamertag is airbalkman32.
I have videos on youtube, and From the community of moh2 there is not one clan with active mw2 clans except for dm and mv. But ive seen that you have done a lot of expanding. Thanks, MyStiC

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
MV is only on PS3. Also we currently dont have a MW2 GB team because of the glitches in the game. We will be expanding into CoD BO when it comes out and you will be welcome to try for that. MW2 will die when BO comes out anyway. :)

Also feel free to add me on XBL: WiCIk3D

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Usually i play MW2 or WaW Zombies. Im trading in all my Cod games and MOH for BO when it comes out in 2 weeks.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Welcome to the site MyStic....

Enjoy your stay.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Medal of Honor looked amazing too...

Welcome to the site mate, Im sure we'd be more than happy to have you in our squad if not that then your always welcome to join DM. I remember you from the old days "kinda" and I know your a die hard. Hope you make it into the clan :)

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Welcome to the site and good luck on your tryout for 360 BO !!

-xDarkKniightx
PS3 Gamer

Stream:

MyStiC

Corporal
thanks for all the welcomings.. i only know some of you but ill def. be trying out for dm for bo.
sup qs bj

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Welcome to the site, if you ever wanna see how the real big boys play video games team scrim me sometime ;p

Stream:

DM iNSANE

Google me
Founding Member
isnt this the kid who pretended he was black for a year and a half and also made a fake account on t2o site posing as his own friend?