Hello DM

Stream:

A

AceLeXx

i never said you were fat dumb ass every1 in DM has played psp or still doesnt so i wouldnt doubt you dont play psp and ya that makes alot of sense wiicked go masterbate to your ugly girlfriends flat chest pimple boy

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
hey nigger get an education and learn how to spell sandman correctly you stupid Ethiopian.
like i honestly care how i spell u dumbass. i dont care for school so why in the hell would i care for trash like u

and u are only attacking my spelling because u know im right, u just needed to find something to argue with me about. so just get the hell out of here unless u plan to apologize to my brothers u stupid poser

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
lol. this kid is funny. and watch out or sandy will bring out his ghetto side and leave you in a gutter

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
i never said you were fat dumb ass every1 in DM has played psp or still doesnt so i wouldnt doubt you dont play psp and ya that makes alot of sense wiicked go masterbate to your ugly girlfriends flat chest pimple boy
Is your brain hurting or something? Cuz your just getting worse and worse evry post

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
ur laughing now but the reason why u got on the site is because u feel close to some of us u dumbass

and once again u attack only one part of wat i said because u kno im right. just leave

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
you played psp for over a year? and u probably still go on mohh cuz u cant get over that shit. i bet u miss ah and ruth's cock up ur ass huh. oh and ballin cuz u loved him oh so much lmfao.

and who gives a fuck what games ppl play lol. get a fucking life. run along to your suburban house where u play 360 all day and night and stay shut away from the world.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I don't know this guy, but if he's giving you guys shit, it's simple....

ban his ass

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
you guys are soo funny. If no1 replied to this thread it wuld be boring for him. He want to pick a fight with you guys. And I guess he had a great day =p.