Hello again DM

Stream:

J

JoelinhoStealth

Yes, I remember you too Quake, I warred you once, when i first started in OA and it was the worst i have ever played lol

Stream:

J

JoelinhoStealth

Yeah it was, back when the hackers could only run fast lol

Stream:

J

JoelinhoStealth

lol thanks,
Ignore the fued I had with that guy lol
I came here in interest of seeing my old mates if i was unbanned (which I was) ty whoever unbanned me :) and for those who are wondering who would ban Joel? He is awesome (lol) It was because I was AAO (no hard feelings I understand) anyways I have been playing a new online fps (Full version still to be released) and it will have clan support too, so I was wondering if you boys were interested, the game is called operation 7.
At the moment its pretty good for a game unfinished and it does patch through updates every now and then which is pretty cool to come back to new guns. The whole customising your own guns is pretty cool, and its free unless you want to pay for it lol.
Here is the site: http://op7.netgame.com
Make sure you set your age over 18 when you register if you are interested, any questions, I'll try my best to answer, if your not interested, no worries :)
If you want to see what it looks like before you go downloading the client just use youtube (;
Anyways, hope all goes well

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
yea itz a good game i play it, but itz kinda hard to play on a laptop without a mouse and it laggs for me :[

Stream:

J

JoelinhoStealth

Whats your name on it? I'll add you and let's see how the game turns out, perhaps even get DM started on it? :D