Haha FUNNY Diss on Ps3!!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Don't have to watch the video just listen to the song lmao.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN-2uib8nZE&NR=1[/ame]

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
its a random fanboy making a fanboy song. I dont know why people think PS3 sucks, most people who play PS3 and 360 like the PS3 better. Its just fanboys that make the PS3/360.Im happy i can play cod with some friends and have competition. I dont MLG because i know most people dont do good unless ur t2 or walshy. Also, i dont know why people say 360 has better players. When you bought a 360 you chose it because you thought you didnt have money for PS3 so dont say you bought a 360 cuz it has better players because you have no REAL proof showing me a 360 player is better than a PS3

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
wow grow the fuck up about PS3 vs. 360!!!

PS3 is a third gen, 360 is a second. nuff said

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
360 players have been proven to like competition. Which results in mass online drama, which involes sucide when you lose or you go kill someone.

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
ok u guys say ps3 sux but da song goes with a hacker playin 360!! ps3 cnt be hacked

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
its a random fanboy making a fanboy song. I dont know why people think PS3 sucks, most people who play PS3 and 360 like the PS3 better. Its just fanboys that make the PS3/360.Im happy i can play cod with some friends and have competition. I dont MLG because i know most people dont do good unless ur t2 or walshy. Also, i dont know why people say 360 has better players. When you bought a 360 you chose it because you thought you didnt have money for PS3 so dont say you bought a 360 cuz it has better players because you have no REAL proof showing me a 360 player is better than a PS3
Right on except you missed a couple things.

Sony was thinking and decided not to suck money out of their customers so they could buy more games instead of blowing their money on XBL accounts and playing the same game over and over because they don't have the money to buy a new one.

Yea. Sony owns Xbox with a .0001 Defect rate to 65% defect rate of Microsoft.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
stop the fucking immature console wars. life is too short to be disputing about lil shit like this. just grow the fuck up and drop it

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
lol every console is good for its own exclusive things... they are both good and they both have differences...grow up fanboys ( I hope there isnt any here )

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
ok u guys say ps3 sux but da song goes with a hacker playin 360!! ps3 cnt be hacked
ps3 can be hacked.

i want a PS3, i own a 360. im not a fanboy. i also have a wii.
and for those comparing the 2, you cant really compare it. with what earlier post said, 360 isnt even in the same league as a PS3. PS3 is way advance Blu-Ray > DVD-Rom, the potential has not be unleashed. SO STOP saying the 360 is better than the PS3. the 360 in specs. hardware/capabilities does not compare.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
alright guys...we can discuss the short-comings of both systems without resorting to a flame war...don't force me to lock this thread too.

I have all 5(Wii, PS3, 360, PS2, Original Xbox) Once developers figure out the complexities of the cell you will see better graphics on PS3....I'm not knocking the 360 either. I love it also....I just prefer the 360 controller over PS3 controller.

I just wish fawkin Sony would release a patch already so I can use my 360 controller with the PS3..... :D then LOOKOUT!!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
WOAHHH, I didn't mean for this to be a flame war holy balls, I just thought the song was funny. And Blazer, I didn't buy 360 because I didn't have enough money. I bought the 360 because ALL of my friends had it and I played my neighbors Ps3 with his son and i thought it wasn't as good online and nobody talked.
360's competition is deffinetley better though. I haven't heard of anything Ps3 MLG.
^^ IS NOT SAYING PS3 IS WORSE.
I'm also not a fanboy, I had a WII but sold it to my grandma, AND I never even owned a Xbox(original) I have a Ps2. So no i'm not a fanboy or think PS3 sucks, I just thought the song was funny.

Stream:

DM Nebula7

Colonel
ps3 can be hacked.

i want a PS3, i own a 360. im not a fanboy. i also have a wii.
and for those comparing the 2, you cant really compare it. with what earlier post said, 360 isnt even in the same league as a PS3. PS3 is way advance Blu-Ray > DVD-Rom, the potential has not be unleashed. SO STOP saying the 360 is better than the PS3. the 360 in specs. hardware/capabilities does not compare.
There is a major advantage actually, the defect rate between PS3 and 360 is HUGE!