Goodbye for now.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Now that I've finally gotten my wish to be demoted down to forum member, I'm not going to be spending much time here on the site, and I'm not going to be doing the giveaway any longer, nor will any old requests on the threads be fulfilled (as I obviously can't view the forum anymore lol).

It's been great being here for almost 4 years, but I just don't enjoy going on the site anymore. Every time I come on, someone is either being banned, being threatened, making threats, being stupid, fighting, or some other thing of nonsensical bullshit.

And I'm tired of it. It's not worth my time to help out people that just use me as a tool to get what they want. More than half of the time, I never even get a thanks, and that's just rude.

So with that, I bid you all adieu.

-Blokhead/Steven :blokhead:

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Damn Blok it hurts to see you go. Hopefully you get the best out of your future. Take care of yourself Blok.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Ah, this SUCKS.
And by this, I mean the situation this clan is in.

Steve, I didn't know you well, but good luck in life and thank you for all the times you've helped me.
Take care man!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
It will be sad to see you go blok, it was always nice to have you around.

It's not worth my time to help out people that just use me as a tool to get what they want.
You shouldn't offer "giveaways" if you don't want people to help everybody out...

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
It will be sad to see you go blok, it was always nice to have you around.

You shouldn't offer "giveaways" if you don't want people to help everybody out...
A simple "thanks" that takes literally 2 seconds to type is all it takes to satisfy someone that does things like this.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
blok your mad cool, but like what was the point of making this thread, didnt you kind of ask to be turned into a forum member, i didn`t know that it bothered you that some people didnt appreciate what you contributed. You should of just stop dishing out if you felt that way from the start.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I love you Blok, don't goooooooooo.
But seriously, take care bro, we will miss youuuuuuu.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
blok your mad cool, but like what was the point of making this thread, didnt you kind of ask to be turned into a forum member, i didn`t know that it bothered you that some people didnt appreciate what you contributed. You should of just stop dishing out if you felt that way from the start.
If I was still listed as DM, I would feel obligated to keep coming back and helping everyone out. Now that I'm not, I'm free to do as I please.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Take care buddy, in the short convos we had, you became a good friend of mine, thanks for the Band of Brothers, Ik I said thanks when you gave me them but still.

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I'm not leaving for good, I'm just taking a much needed break if that's what you wanna call it. If I get MW3 and an Xbox, I'll try out for DM again. I just need a few months to chill out from the site a bit.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Well Steven, I'm sad it has come down to this, but I guess it is what it is. Love you bro, take care.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
take care Blok
thank you for all your work you put into this clan.