Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 1 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Good Game today Gaza

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
lol Ace shut it that was bak in the day wen i was a nooby I will destroy u physically with every weapon now especially nades and shotty

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
i believe in that 1v1 i destroyed you with longbow alt and fareye :p try those on me first

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Ace Are u challenegeing me bro I will get it videotaped and embarrass u inforont the whole DM

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
you underestimate my ability give me till lets say sunday this week and ill see if i can cw you witha good clan...and feel free to video tape it, time to practice my longbow and fareye

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
yo i don;t even need a gun to kill you bro ill nade you for the hole Cw !kk and Sunday its a deal I will 2vs1 ur clan or 2v2 or 3v3 or 4v4 trust me u will never ever beat us no matter what clan u in .. bah i wud pefer a 2v2 den i will 1vs 1 u after and video tape it

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
lol ill do a 2v2 cw but let me find a good clan too much noobs on right now and lets do rot tdm 1v1 like last time

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
o you shouldnt 2v1 my clan btw cuz deathseiko tried doing that and got destroyed :p

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ok NO Problem:D:D lets gooooooooooooooo so here the deal its offical now me vs ace and its sunday or saturday?

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Ace that was 2 months ago wen i was an average player and u were a great player now i have exceeded ur skills not lying bro everyone one i just showed u i beat was recently .. trust me bro i will destroy u in an aa bah no more talkin what date and time

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Yup we can do the Cw too and it will be videotaped by a rr DM member too show how much i will taunt u, and how babdly u will lose

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
can you try a little bit harder this time tho and not make it a repeat of a 16-1 pwnage

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
OMG i don't understand y u tink ur gonna win that was 2 months ago lol trust me there no way in hell that ur winning

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
ok i know theres no way im winning i would like to see an upset and me beat you

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
whatever time i see you i dont know yet sometime between friday and sunday this week