Gamer rages over Battlefield 4 crash issues

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
A die hard gamer rages over the numerous BF4 issues in a new video.
We’ve all been experiencing problems in one form or another with Battlefield 4 ever since the game was released, and some gamers have sadly given up. Either they’ve put the game on the shelf until it’s fixed, or they went a step further and just got a refund.
It’s pretty clear that EA and DICE rushed Battlefield 4, and a gamer called “AngryJoe” released a long and rageful rant against the game. At one point, he says “Never in my Battlefield experience have I seen a game released in such a state. It’s a fucking travesty“. We hate to say this, but we tend to agree. EA pushed Battlefield 4 out the door early in order to beat Call of Duty to the market.
Granted, his YouTube channel is based around fun rages against all sorts of video games, but he does hit the nail on the head with his Battlefield 4 rant. In DICE’s defense, they’ve been working hard to fix the issues, already releasing several server updates. Even better, the first Battlefield 4 PC patch went live just hours ago, which should fix some of the crashes and netcode issues.

[YT]MknLARblrDQ[/YT]​

More...

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
all I gotta say is fuckin hilarious.....almost pissed myself laughing...

But he does have a point EA pushed bf4 out the door even with its faults thinking "aww we'll just patch it....cause we want our money and want it out there before cod:ghosts"