GAM3R GLOV3S. Must See!

Stream:

GravityDesigns

Corporal
Console: Headset:
So I have been getting ALOT of questions about the Gloves some of my team uses. We are sponsored by Gam3r Glov3s.
What are gam3r Glov3s? Very Good question.

The unique design and material of the gloves provide much needed comfort as well as swag, giving you the competitive and mental advantage over anyone who does not have a pair. GAM3R GLOV3S caters to the needs of every gamer, athlete, model, and anyone else interested in comfort and style.
The GLOV3S are snug, form fitting, lightweight, breathable, as well as keeping your hands warm to maintain blood flow therefor preventing any delayed reactions. With this design, it is not only to provide comfort, but also to maintain the texture and feel as if you were wearing nothing. The thumb has a double grip layer providing extra traction preventing slippage, blisters, and wear and tear to decrease those little slip ups and annoyances throughout your daily life of gaming.
My Team. "Knock Out Gaming" KO Performance picked up sponsorship though Gam3r Glov3s.
Their direct link to their site is: http://thegamergloves.com/
If you are interested in buying a set or two use this promo Code for 15% OFF!!
PROMO CODE: KOGAMING

If anyone has any questions about this product let me know.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Lmfao. This is what we call Voodoo magic. Man who gets blisters from a fucking Dualshock? I see sweaty hands and soreness, but honestly I really wouldn't dish out $20 for something that I could solve by... (Mindblowing) taking a break

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Lmfao. This is what we call Voodoo magic. Man who gets blisters from a fucking Dualshock? I see sweaty hands and soreness, but honestly I really wouldn't dish out $20 for something that I could solve by... (Mindblowing) taking a break
They are actually really comfy too..

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
My Team, "Knock Out Gaming" KO Performance picked up sponsorship though Gam3r Glov3s.
Does your team actually use these and play with them? Can you really tell the performance and how much they affect your "skills and talent" when playing the game?