Funny Sports Stuff

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
So yesterday an Angels player broke his leg celebrating a walk-off HR -.- that's funny to me. It got me thinking about other funny shit I see in sports. When I was at the Rox game yesterday, I was listening to the walk-up songs for each player and some of them are hilarious:

Tulo: "Party In The USA" - Miley Cyrus
Eric Young Jr. (His dad is a Rockies legend) - "Stuntin like my daddy" - Lil Wayne

This is a song that one of the football players at my school made about CU football, shit is hilarious considering how un-gangsta my school is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4oQ7tGlEUM

So any bloopers, stupid actions, and all that relate to sports that crack you up, post em here.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
well Pujols blew up on the cubs yesterday unfortunately. he had three homers

i bet some people will find that funny, but im a die hard cub fan..... but i mean cmon

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Back in modified baseball we were playing this school "Frasier" and they were so bad that their center fielder took off his hat and glove and was doing backflips and shit lmfao.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
DAN BOYLE'S OT OWN GOAL AGAINST THE AVALANCHE

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
SK some wrestling vid played after the bball one and it is disgusting. LOL at the bball one tho, gotta hit that open shot!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
LMAO these were awesome!

Colorado swag is fucking funneh cpt ;)