For Fe Jack Bauer

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
WOOOOT! CK partied with George Clooney!!!!!!! soooooooo, it was YOU...(not Fabio) that kiked his ass!

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Celebrity status, Chuck! That's pretty cool that you're able to do shit like that! Nice picture, even though I'm not a fan, and I realize that this thread is directed to Mr. JackBauer

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
thanks guys, im an amueter at photo taking.

hope jack sees this, did see him on COD4 today.

he said he loves George Clooney, or was it his sister...

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
The Cloon is a poon magnet!

Cool pic Charles, you need to snap a few of Evangeline now.

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

Charle lives in the perfect place for this shit. when a celeb comes to a meijers around here we all scream and gather but when charle sees them on the sidewalk he says "Hows it going"? and just keeps walking.

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
nice.... that is a good photoshoping charles... putting ureself behind geroge clooney u where the arnold swatzaniiger looking guy.. lol jk Yah my sis is gnna love that.! i know someone who knows a celebrity! nice stuff CK. I ant gnna be on COD4 because im at my grans house which is 413 miles from my house. but i'll be on cod4 on thursday or friday k.

P.S. Linster i love you to. :p

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Im here.. lol are you still on xbl? i am getting a year subscription this thursday.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
JACK! Add me on xbl kid, i changed my gamertag from dm lordlander to EpinephrinexLL.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
HOLY SHIT JACK AND CHARLES IN THE SAME THREAD? nostalgia up in this bitch