First Prestige on PS3

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:

I'm sorry but people on PS3 are just plain bad.

Game play time: 15 hours 2 minutes

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
nice Tooooooooooon......
I somehow can't bring myself to prestige for the 3rd time...don't want to lose my golden's just for some different medal.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Yes becuz ur playing a dead call of duty.. I guarantee u I'll drop a 3.0 on blops on 360 right now...

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao a dead call of duty ?... This isnt psp, a game doesnt just die like that. mw3 blows btw.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Yeah, I was playing Blops earlier, brought in 4 Puppies in a match. Far too easy nowadays.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Toon quick question.... Y did u feel like the need to post this in private forums?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

Yes becuz ur playing a dead call of duty.. I guarantee u I'll drop a 3.0 on blops on 360 right now...
about 2 weeks ago there was more people on Black Ops 360 than MW3. Dead CoDs are CoD2 and 4. Not 400,000+ people still playing it? Your dumb.

and MW3 is a wayyyyyyyyy easier game to play than BO. Way easier.

and Fly I posted it to show the clan, I couldn't give a rats ass what a forum member thinks.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Just wondering and morb it was posted in the private forums first. Somebody must have moved it.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Good job toon! I do admit that if you put a ps3 player against a 360 player the 360 player would win 9/10 times.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I'm very confused as to how the L96 is your favorite weapon with only 166 kills...

Stream:

DM Toonaami

You should know hunt that it's not the amount of kills with a weapon it's the amount of in game time it is in your hands :)

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You should know hunt that it's not the amount of kills with a weapon it's the amount of in game time it is in your hands :)
So...you're telling me that it took you longer to get 166 kills with the L96-A1 than it took to get 3,204 kills with any other weapon? You sir, are using the wrong weapon. xP