First Logo

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:

Not that great but, I think it's pretty good for a first try. One of my friends in real life knows his shit when it comes to Photoshop (He's new to GB Logos though) and he gave me some tips over Xbox lol.

Rate? Comment? Thanks.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I don't know much about photoshop either, but I think it looks really good for a first try. Just keep practicing and you will be able to create some really awesome shit.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i think it is gay that everyone tries to have that "gb" style imagery.... honestly, people should do it how they like it, not because of the way everyone else does it

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
i think it is gay that everyone tries to have that "gb" style imagery.... honestly, people should do it how they like it, not because of the way everyone else does it
I honestly like the way this certain style looks. There's obviously other styles that you could do, I just wanted to try this one for my first attempt.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I honestly think 90% of the "GFx" on Gamebattles suck. Good first try Vik ;)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Of This 90%, Viktomize comfortably rests.
I don't see you even attempting to make any and it was my first try at it (So I didn't even expect it to be too good anyway) so fuck off striker.

Stream:

StrikeR

Corporal
I don't see you even attempting to make any and it was my first try at it (So I didn't even expect it to be too good anyway) so fuck off striker.
You aren't looking hard enough.
Keep Acting hard in front of your DM friends.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
You aren't looking hard enough.
Keep Acting hard in front of your DM friends.
Yeah dude I'm acting hard lol you're an idiot. The only one in this thread that I really talk to is Morbid, and I wouldn't of said anything at all to you if you would just stop being such a dickhead and trying to be funny, which you're not.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I actually think viks is better then that. it's just smoke and faded out letters

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
you thought that was better then this

ya im the idiot LOL
-Yellow Background
-BYD + Beyond Text w/ shading + stretch + lower opacity
-Flame brush in the background
-Draw a circle with the Marquee tool then press CTR+Shift+I to invert, fill with white, set opacity
-Amplexx|Material.... then copy layer, transform, make it look like a shadow, opacity.

Not that great.