DM = No Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
actually,serg started.i just said,dont talk about a game u dnt play.

MV fails yet again lmao

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
actually,serg started.i just said,dont talk about a game u dnt play.

MV fails yet again lmao
Which is incorrect, just because we are inactive on it doesnt mean we dont play it dont talk bout stuff you dont know anything about and yea lock this topic cause qs is really pulling a doggy right now

Stream:

cOnViCtiOn-4L

Sergeant
lmao thats funny.

1st you say y'all are "done with psp" now ur saying you play it.

good job dumbass

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
get the fuck outta this thread. post shit in here agin and get the ban hammer.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
If you guys wanna talk, do it on the sb on your site, makes more sense.

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
So yea lets navigate the topic from the fact that qs is a bitch. Doggy is a fag agreed?

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Guys you should know that qs thinks that MV is a copy of DM and just because we ban kids like him from our site

You should know to at least TRY hiding your hacks when you're gonna make a video.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
how about they just grow the fuck up really arguing coming to the site just to argue with someone u never seen before in ur fuckin life really someday u kids gotta grow the fuck up my 5 year old brother isnt as fuckin immature and annoying as u idiots

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Which is incorrect, just because we are inactive on it doesnt mean we dont play it dont talk bout stuff you dont know anything about and yea lock this topic cause qs is really pulling a doggy right now

Pulling a Doggy? Boo Hoo, get butt-hurt my [wM-] boys repeadely 2-Mapped your fantasy "The Best Clan Ever" MV

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
u can tell by all that shit at the bottom of the pic that he really has no life outside of gaming lmao

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
well then neither does he. but dont try to say u do lol cuz its very apparent that u dont

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

Ok AsSaSiN im pretty sure you got caught hackin in a FTB3 war too. You have no room to talk. Infinite Lock-on Range Boy. GTFO.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
i didnt hack speed was the one hackin as u just proved thanks. oh and btw ur arguing about a game for the couple of days with ppl u dont know from fuckin adam and the game is how old? mario has better graphics den dat shit

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
well then neither does he. but dont try to say u do lol cuz its very apparent that u dont
lmfao wow, iim not evn gna start with u. Ur a fuckin idiot. That shit is no diff than the shit u have on what ever console u play. Im pretty fucking sure u have more than 3 games for ur console. Like i said before fag, stop making randomass insults cuz u sound like a dumbfuck.whackstick

Status
Not open for further replies.