DM is the World's Best Clan.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
WORLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDS BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST CLANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WORLDS BEST CLAN!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ToRNaDo412 said:
MV the best on ftb3? what a fuckin joke. i dont know about mohh2 cuz i don't play that wannabe mohh1 game. but MV the best on ftb3 thats hilarious i'm sorry. they're only "good" and have the crown because everyone who was good fucking stopped playing. it's like NAM getting all geeked when everyone left mohh1 and claiming they're the best. the best clan on ftb3 was GoD and they'll continue to be they would destroy MV in a heartbeat. my clan Rainbow Unicorns even destroyed you guys twice.

and just sayin on RR if MV or iP thinks they even have a chance at beating DM in RR they must be smokin that good shit. DM completely dominated that game for lets see here from march 2009 to november 2010 thats a year and a half you cant mess with us there at all. we completely destroyed and outlasted every clan in our path when i was the leader last summer. then we just continued when bat and i retired and we continue to this day. we are sick nasty in RR i'm sorry i just dont see you guys "taking over" RR anytime soon.
DM IS THE WORLDS BEST CLAN!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
MW2 has a awful multiplayer full of campers, noob tubes, danger closers, oma, commando, hackers, glitchers and is not fun anymore.

Like that, bitch?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
worlds best gaming clan
worlds best active clan
worlds number one clan
number one gaming clan
number one clan
best active clan
best gaming clan
online gaming clan
black ops clan
ftb2 clan
best ftb2 clan
ftb3 clan
best ftb3
rr gaming clan
mw2 best clan
waw clan
ps3 clans
best ps3 clans
best 360 clans
360 clan
mohh clan
mohh2 clan
best mohh2 clan
best online gaming clan
best online clan

all i can think of right now btw u guys shud copy this and paste it on ur post and add some more and then we will copy ur post and add more then keep repeating