DM I'm Reppin'

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
So if most DMs steped outside ud carve Dm in their forhead? Thats pretty cool
Hahaaaah thats good shit..

Yeh Ren maybe you can catch me on my way to the football feid or weight room.

Or catch Dany on the way to the"gun" show

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
OH BTW READ FIRST. I WASNT HAXING I SPED UP THE CLIPS IN SOME SECTIONS TO 150% LOL IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS HACKIN. ANYWAYSlol ok here it is. i did hc so i could tk any1 who tried to steal my glory lol. and i played totaly nub just so i could do this so dont think this is how i normally play. anyway here it is the quality is gonna be bad untill it processes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucX1h85rFnY
btw the last guy you killed is from alaska, alaska's area code is 907 his clan tag was 907 lol everyone in alaska has 907 as their tag is like an eskimo code

Stream:

R

_ReNeGaDe_

i could fuck you up buddy but i'm not going to start shit with a wanna be tough guy online cuz its pointless
no u couldnt, u have juice muscles if u punched me ur whole arm would explode.

and i found a more recent pic of daniel

POSER.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
where tha hell did u 647 lol?

yeah its 412 but the suburbs its 724 and those ppl are gay. i live in the city :thumbsup:

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
bump, because Royal told me to.

although im a little mad i got blinded by the partial sight of his cock.

and renegade, i WISH you would come to North Bergen, NJ.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Dam this was a funny thread, dam ROyal much props to you for Reppin DM, and LMAO renegade thinking he can kick any DM's ass, Oh and i seen a lot of DM's online this weekend, im not sure who everyone was but i had fun playing with everyone
DM4L GunsBlazing

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well since I dont have a camera and I STILL cant send pics with my phone Im still tryna figure out a new way to rep DM

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Wow..I bet that it was an awkward conversation to get her to agree to do that. "Hey babe, can I have "DM4L" written on your head while you suck me off?". Hahaha....

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
actually she was all for it...shes the wun who wrote it cuz she has better handwriting and she knew I was going to post it on the web