DM-Coolking101

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Welcome coolking, do you play speedball or woods? What kind of marker do you have?

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Welcome back cool...hope you stay active this time. Hopefully one of the other admin can change your name....Ima on my iPhone ATM and can't remember login creds for admin panel or I would take care of it.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
yo coolkid are you a real cool kid or you just actin like a cool kid with your pants on the ground, pants on the ground pants on the ground lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i kinda like roy's original reply. usualy wen some1 tries out i say dnt bother trying out if ur gna quit next week. or next day.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Not planning on f'n up and not planning on quitting next week or ever. I know you guys must hear that a lot and not see someone stay but Im commited to DM!

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
i kinda like roy's original reply. usualy wen some1 tries out i say dnt bother trying out if ur gna quit next week. or next day.
Well see we've been around for almost 4 years...Yall been around for a month orso

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
BRIAN W.

Bump to reveal BRIAN's last name so you can stalk him on FB!

J/k Mayo

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Well see we've been around for almost 4 years...Yall been around for a month orso
hmmm u wana start something?.. ok.

well we are around more than a month more like 2 years cuz we just combined clans, and u were around 5 years, and u say were around 1 month.

so isnt it kinda sad that we pwned DM even tho you were around for 5 freaking years?.. compared to our month.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
U "pwned" DM? Lmao were not only in 1 game, u guys are in 1 possibly 2?, so u cant really pwn us.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder

well we are around more than a month more like 2 years cuz we just combined clans, and u were around 5 years, and u say were around 1 month.

so isnt it kinda sad that we pwned DM even tho you were around for 5 freaking years?.. compared to our month.
You really don't want to start something here trust me...... Like personally I already Think your an idiot, because you so called pwned DM in ftb3 so what does that have to do with how long we were established as a clan when you MV players and DM players got the game the same time?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
LMFAO
We beat your clan 4x to your one time beating us
STFU and GTFO
and we beat your clan countless times on rr

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

lol how did you pwn us? are u speaking of mohh?