DM BANNER

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Console: Headset:
Just making sure, but are those the right dimensions to replace the current banner?

@Toon, make sure to add MW3, BF3, Socom 4, Halo Reach (for now) and any PSP games that DM still plays.
DM might parts ways from the PSP until the Vita is released with some FPS games.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
SK.....
I'm really sorry.......
BUT THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING!
Fanboy mode [off] on.
Yeah, srsly, I love it, nice colours. And the brotherhood bit, loving that to. =P

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Hm. I don't mean to troll, but although SK's banner is FUCKING AWESOME!, it only shows 3 games that we play...

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
It's still way better than what we have right now...
I know, but it doesnt show what we do fully.
By that, I mean it doesnt show what games we play.
However, if we have that at the top of the page, and then a list of what we play beneath it, then, PUT IT UP THERE, ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Yeah... I like SK's. Im good with it. Just save the old one so that its there if we ever wanna go OG for a month or so.

To the rest of DM... Have some fun... Try to make something cool of your own. If its legit.... We can change every 2 months or so.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I know, but it doesnt show what we do fully.
By that, I mean it doesnt show what games we play.
However, if we have that at the top of the page, and then a list of what we play beneath it, then, PUT IT UP THERE, ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what you meant. But to have every single game we play on a graphic is very unrealistic. We move into a new game every month. The one SK made will suffice for now.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I say we make the banner twice as big, and make it a big focal point of our site . We should make a cool looking .Let me show you what I mean ...

http://teemix.aufeminin.com/album/see_253486_10/Dragon-ball-z.html This is what I am talking about . Scenes and pictures from all the games we have played , and Have DM in the middle ...To The Bat Cave!!.

http://grandefandbz.skyrock.com/2934695861-Montage-fond-d-ecran.html ... Check this one out , we can do something like this it would be awesome ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I was playing some classic Halo 3 last night when a buddy came over, so I like Major's idea of keeping the old one around in case we ever want to go old school.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I know what you meant. But to have every single game we play on a graphic is very unrealistic. We move into a new game every month. The one SK made will suffice for now.
Yes, I understand.

Also, I was thinking the same thing as Batman. It would be cool if we had a background image, instead of black.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
if we change a background image, lets just have one that like isnt really an image but just varied colors, like light blue in the middle, and dark blue on top and bottom, cuz background images not that good..

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
That's fine. But we need to get this new one up. This old one was great 3 years ago but now..not so much..

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I say we make the banner twice as big, and make it a big focal point of our site . We should make a cool looking .Let me show you what I mean ...

http://teemix.aufeminin.com/album/see_253486_10/Dragon-ball-z.html This is what I am talking about . Scenes and pictures from all the games we have played , and Have DM in the middle ...To The Bat Cave!!.

http://grandefandbz.skyrock.com/2934695861-Montage-fond-d-ecran.html ... Check this one out , we can do something like this it would be awesome ...To The Bat Cave!!