DM A DOGGY

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
Console: Headset:
Man I really thaught we was cool man. I mean you taught me everything I know when it comes to online army games. I can't explain how I feel, it's like I got kicked out my house by my mom on christmas day. I just thaught you were jokin at first man but you just kept talkin shit and kickin me out the party but it's whatever man I just thaught we were friends.

So I just wana say I'm sorry for thinkin we was tight man I thaught we was gonna keep our pwnage goin on the 360 as bros but I guess I was wrong. Well fuck it man I got friends I just feel really cheap on how I thaught it was gonna be. Peace man I'm done wit you man, you made me feel like shit.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Wow i think he should be kicked from the clan. This guy sounds like a complete asshole.

Stream:

Im_Doggy..Shit

I like it in the ass!
lol dude its just a game, i agree ill stop fooling around. its funnny how u react when i call you a nub, but i see u take it a little too offence. we still cool

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Doggy is quite annoying.

Constantly spaming....

Errr what was Dm about again?

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
lol dude its just a game, i agree ill stop fooling around. its funnny how u react when i call you a nub, but i see u take it a little too offence. we still cool
no man it was more than that I tried to just talk to you man and you was like NOOB! NOOB! KICK HIM OUT NOW!! and I got kicked out twice then you removed me as a friend...

Stream:

Im_Doggy..Shit

I like it in the ass!
? oh that was my brother that time. the 1st time i entered you said "wtf you want nubcake" or something like that

Stream:

Im_Doggy..Shit

I like it in the ass!
you guys are LOW. ok everything i said that may have offended you in any way i was JKING. and elder, the clan DM, Xbox360, and anything with gaming isn't meant to be a passion of life. it is meant to chillax u away from stress. gdangit you guys need to speak with some-one if DM is ur life. i guess ill stop joking around cuz you guys will panik and have a heartattack "omg some1 trying to wreck DM - My life!"

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
oooooooban his assban his assban his assban his assban his ass

Stream:

Im_Doggy..Shit

I like it in the ass!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Stream:

X15 SiiK3sT

Sergeant
lmao...doggy is muddy from mohh, hes a complete faggot who thinks owners fetch sticks from dogs....hes legally retarded coz wen he was born he was so ugly his mother beat him with a rock.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
wait, is he the muddy kid who made the mohh hacking video and has a cat named bobo he loves very much and sounds like a total nerd?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Uhhh... if he's Tmen Elite i want him gone.. all of Tmen were complete pussy dbags who thought they were good at mohh.