DeMon Gaming & Team FeaR

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Above Team Fear in the BO II Ladders! Nice Job Team!

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
The Champions Series ladder to be more precise, not the moshpit solo crap.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
are the ladders in game? or are they through elite? more detail pl0x

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
NIce, wish i was on 360, ps3 keeps freezing on me, i here its happening to a lot of people.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Great job guys!! Keep up the good work!! Can't wait to see what comes next!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
I been having lag issues maybe its my university connection but hopefully it gets fixed

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
NIce, wish i was on 360, ps3 keeps freezing on me, i here its happening to a lot of people.
Yeah I heard the ps3 version was crap compared to the 360. Meaning the quality of the gfx and what not. I remember in Mw3 how ppl were having trouble hit detection and the sound of the bullets hitting.

Nice job 360 team for your placings.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Good job guys. Quick question: Do you think this will replace GB as a competitive ladder? And do you prefer this over that?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Good job guys. Quick question: Do you think this will replace GB as a competitive ladder? And do you prefer this over that?
No, it will not. And no. It's not the same as GB and not near as good.

are the ladders in game? or are they through elite? more detail pl0x
To answer this question...

- It's an ingame ladder
- You enter "ranked" games with a party of 4 which is your team.
- You may not and are likely to not be playing against another full team. Solo players can join into a game against a "team", which kills the whole purpose of a team vs team ladder.
- It's a public match with wave respawn and killstreaks. No tac insert or care packages.
- It's essentially what CoD ELITE did for "MW3 Clans" except you can only rank your team up in that modified playlist.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
It won't replace GB because of the solo vs team aspect, but usually you find teams of four to play against. Otherwise, the playlists use current MLG rules for Black Ops 2, which might change because the season right now is technically the trial season, and everything could change come december.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I like it way better than GB. So much fun. Easy System

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
It won't replace GB because of the solo vs team aspect, but usually you find teams of four to play against. Otherwise, the playlists use current MLG rules for Black Ops 2, which might change because the season right now is technically the trial season, and everything could change come december.
MLG hasn't announced Black Ops 2 as a game, any rules GB have launched right now are beta rules and are GB rules only, with no association with MLG Pro Circuit at all.