Deals: Destiny Beta, Rayman Legends, Elder Scrolls, Borderla

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
You cannot deny your Destiny. Join me, and we can buy a majority stake in the galaxy together.
[h=2]Leaderboard[/h]

• Pre-order Destiny and get Beta Access
I don't know about you, but Destiny is that one next-gen game I know I'm getting. Pre-ordering will grant you beta access, so if you want in on that then get with the ordering. As always with Amazon pre-orders, you'll get pre-order price guarantee, and you won't be charged until the game ships.
[HR][/HR]

Rechargeables are the best batteries, and Eneloops are the best rechargeables, no contest. Eneloops are also expensive, much more so than these AmazonBasics, which are a great, affordable second choice.
[HR][/HR][h=2]Still Alive[/h] [h=2]Games[/h] PC
Mac
PS3

• Pre-order Borderlands 2 GOTY ($53) | Amazon
  • Rayman Legends ($40) | Gamestop
  • Zone of the Enders HD Collection ($15) | Amazon
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition ($15) | PSN
  • Catherine ($15) | PSN
  • The Walking Dead Season Pass ($15) | PSN
  • FREE Jetpack Joyride | PSN
  • Plus Darksiders + Darksiders II Ultimate ($31) | PSN
  • Plus FREE Kingdoms of Amalur
Xbox 360
Wii U
Vita

• 32GB Memory Card ($45) | Best Buy
  • Rayman Legends ($30) | Gamestop
  • Persona 4 Golden ($20) | PSN
  • The Walking Dead Season Pass ($15) | PSN
  • FREE Jetpack Joyride | PSN
  • FREE Valhalla Knights | PSN
3DS
iOS
Android
[h=2]Media[/h] [h=2]Tech[/h] + Check out Dealzmodo for all the best deals on consumer tech.
[h=2]Rigged[/h] [h=2]Inventory[/h] [HR][/HR]Keep up with Shane Roberts on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Tumblr, or Pinterest to get Moneysaver and Dealzmodo in your social networks of choice.
Join us every weekday at 2:15pm ET for the full Moneysaver roundup, brought to you by the Commerce Team. We're here to bring Kotaku readers the best gaming deals available, and to be clear, we also make money if you buy. We want your feedback.

More...