#GamingNews Daily Deals: $50 off Astro A40, Wii U Mario Kart Bundle, Xbox One deals, $360 PS

Stream:

News Bot

Your News Bitch
Console: Headset:
Share.
Get the perfect companion for your Destiny adventure, and Xbox One deals aplenty.
By Alex Roth Today's Big Deals
Get an Astro A40 with MixAmp for $50 Less Than Anywhere Else

Astro Gaming A40 Audio System*$250 $150
What a perfect time for this sale, what with Destiny and all. Get the A40,*with MixAmp, for $150. This set is $200 at Best Buy and $250 at GameStop. We gave the A40 a 9.5 out of 10*when we reviewed it. Scoop it up at this price while you can.
Get an Xbox One With Destiny and Madden For Free

Walmart Xbox One Madden Bundle*$400
Arguably the best Xbox One deal around. You'll get the free game of your choice (aka Destiny), and Madden, for the price of standard Xbox One system. The Madden bundle is out of stock on Amazon, but Walmart has plenty.
Get an Xbox One with a free game and $50 Gift Card

Xbox One*$400
An Xbox One with a free game of your choice, and enough store credit to get another one.
Xbox One With a Year of Live and Two Controllers*

Dell Xbox One Multiplayer Bundle*$555*$490
Dell isn't doing the whole free game thing, but they are selling the Xbox One with two controllers and a year of Xbox Live Gold. Add it up: even if you consider that you can usually get Live for $42 and controllers for $56, you're saving $65 on this gear.
Xbox One with a free game from Amazon

Xbox One with Kinect $500
Amazon is in on the free game party too. I wish they had the Madden bundle, and they're not tossing in $50 in store credit like the Microsoft Store, but if you're sitting on some Amazon credit or just love opening their smiling brown boxes, have at it.
The $360 PS4

PlayStation 4 $400 $360
Now it's Rakuten aka Buy.com selling it. Still the same great deal on a brand new PlayStation 4.
Games
Wii U with Mario Kart 8 and Nintendoland*$300

It's time to buy a Wii U everybody.*Get the 32GB Wii U (the only one you should buy) with Mario Kart and Nintendoland.
Nintendo 3DS XL NES Edition*$200

This GameStop exclusive is designed to hit you right in the nostalgia and I have to say it's working over here.
Nintendo 3DS XL Persona Q Edition*$200

Another GameStop exclusive that is just classy as all get out.
Borderlands 2 + Borderlands: Game of the Year Bundle Pack*$12.50

PC gamers, sorry there's no PC version of Destiny. Take this Borderlands double pack as a consolation prize.
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card*$48*$42

Six bucks cheaper than*Amazon. It's a card delivered by mail.
Blu-ray and DVD
Best of Ernest*$17

I'm worried what you just heard was, "Give me a lot of Ernest." What I said was, "Give me all the Ernest you have". Do you understand?
Tech
Samsung Electronics 64GB EVO Micro SDXC with Adapter*$37 $30

Android users and 3DS gamers, here's a great deal on the best SD card around. 64GB for $30 is a steal. These are $50 at Best Buy right now. Also, thanks to that update you can now use an SDXC card like this as big as 128GB thanks to an update.
Intel Pentium Processor G3258 4 BX80646G3258*$55

Audio Technica ATH-ANC7B SVIS Noise-Cancelling Headphones*$125

Follow @IGNDeals on Twitter!
IGN's*Daily Deals is your source for bargains on things you actually want from around the Web. Read our*Deals Standards and Practices*for more.
Alex Roth is IGN's Commerce Editor. When he's not working on his k/d ratio in*Titanfall*or waiting for his phone to charge, he's probably walking six blocks to avoid a $2 ATM fee. Follow him on*Twitter.

More...