DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
Console:pC
Game:Crossfire
Commander/Captain: RS[e]
Practices: N/A
GB`s/Wars:13-2 (this weeks cw count)
Members Present: irise, m4a1 bro2, r0ho, billdoe, oneshotdrop, atotalpwn, mr flawfles, amadeo

Clan Rank: 4782
Current CW Record: 163-13

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
question. If this turns official does that make me PC CC :eek:
It is official, thats why theres the PC division to post your reports and team rosters. However, your sqaud is being monitered, and ranks will be given out accordingly. The CC rank, will not be given out to the PC division, maybe another CC will have the authority over the division or the Admin Team will fully moniter it.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
It won't at the present time because there is only one game, and they are fairly new to the clan/site. We need to see lasting dedication before future steps are taken.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
dude ur not CC for everything.. just stick to ps3 and let an admin like toon watch over the PC section for now.

same reason y WII wont get a CC, they believe these sections will not last long.
Thats not the reason why theres no CC appointed yet, We just brought over the Team, and the CC position wasn`t even discussed, theres not even an official commander appointed. Secondly, I never said i was CC for everything, however i brought over these guys, and I also asked DH to do the report. So why wouldnt i check something that i asked him to do?Oh yes and if Toon, morb CK anyone else wants to do it, say the word and its yours.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
I just wanne say your doing a good job Cham. Come on Ridd, Gaza is only helping with DM getting more into pc. What are you doing for DM right now? Not much I think. Im not saying Im doing much but I dont give commentary at other ppl that just tryna help DM;)

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
It is official, thats why theres the PC division to post your reports and team rosters. However, your sqaud is being monitered, and ranks will be given out accordingly. The CC rank, will not be given out to the PC division, maybe another CC will have the authority over the division or the Admin Team will fully moniter it.
ok good, very good..

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Downloading Crossfire now..... Just to see how good you guys really are :D