Country Music Rocks!!!!

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
I love Country music and grew up my whole life listening to it. I was probably conceived to it LOL. Unless it is a brand new song I have never heard before, on a country radio station I can tell you the name of the song and the artist within the first 3-7 seconds, I have listened to Country so long. I am listening to a country radio station right now, I even STUDY listening to it. I listen to it CONSTANTLY, driving, everywhere there is a radio, my cell phone has an mp3 player and I have about 120 country songs on it and zero songs of anything else. No Rock, Rap, Punk, whatever you call all those other genres, I don't even know the names of most of them. I love Country because it is music about everyday life and just things that happen in life, and life in general. And you can actually HEAR the words, not just the beat that drowns out the lyrics. Anyway, does anyone else like Country music? What do you think about Country?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I respect your prefrences, but I hate country.

One time I fell asleep with the Country Music channel on... I woke up with holes in my linens (yup, country music makes you racist).

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
If you dont like any other music why you say ''country music rocks''? White power

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
I like the Oak ridge Boys , Clint Black, Couple of Randy Travis songs,Garth brooks well basically old school country ohh patsy cline as well

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
A few of the new artists are ok but my favorite country music era was the 90s. Unfortunately I was only a young single digit up till 2000 so I didn't get to enjoy the music as much as I do now, though I do know a LOT of songs from listening to them growing up in the 90s. I used to sing "Dust on the Bottle" by David Lee Murphy all the time when I was a little tot, favorite song then, still one of my all time favorite songs now.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I respect country more then mainstream rap bs but it's not my fave

Stream:

D

den24cb

Ugh country music is terrible. Ill give it to you though that the lyrics can sometimes be pretty funny, to me at least. my parents listen to that shit all the time. But if you like it thats cool.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
for some reason i like that garth brooks song thunder rolls but other then that i hate CUNTry(i am immature)

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Im just a fan of music in general.... Im not too proud too admit i like a lil of everything, A good tune, is a good toon. My taste's change all the time. Country is ight on some levels.

This guy looks like a hillbilly, but his song woops ass....................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU5b3WwOc0g

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lol country is gaay and corny,but I will respect those who like it