CoD4 Apps.

Stream:

Kinpin_21

Corporal
Console: Headset:
yo

sup i want to join the cod4 on the ps3 so if you'll acept me my name is kinpin21 and i'm always looking for friends

Stream:

T

TheDanielism

I wanna try out

hey so i want to try out for the clan in cod4 and i was wondering how i could go about that. i was referred by CptReilly and he is a good friend of mine

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Yeah Danielism! I learned a lot just from playing with these guys, so we will get you in our party whenever we can. Watch what the other guys do when you are dead on Search and Destroy and watch killcams to see how ppl kill you.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
hey so i want to try out for the clan in cod4 and i was wondering how i could go about that. i was referred by CptReilly and he is a good friend of mine
Hey Danielism, good to see you made it to the site! Welcome to the Forums and good luck in your try-out! ::cheers

Stream:

R

RainMaker

Want to re-join DM for COD4

hey whatsup guys. I used to be one of the DM members way back when they started out on MOH:H 1. i really like the clan and the people in it are real cool like Royal and Shadow. totally sweet dudes. so yeah im a level 40 on my...lets see...2nd prestige. i started my own clan a while ago but now alot of the players moved on to play Halo. so that'd be cool if i could like tryout and get into DM again cuz i liked it alot when i was in back then. so add me on Xbox Live my gamertag is RainhXcVNDTTA

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
sup Rain...I remember you...welcome back to the site. Long time no-see...

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
hey whatsup guys. I used to be one of the DM members way back when they started out on MOH:H 1. i really like the clan and the people in it are real cool like Royal and Shadow. totally sweet dudes. so yeah im a level 40 on my...lets see...2nd prestige. i started my own clan a while ago but now alot of the players moved on to play Halo. so that'd be cool if i could like tryout and get into DM again cuz i liked it alot when i was in back then. so add me on Xbox Live my gamertag is RainhXcVNDTTA
Sup Rainman?

Stream:

DM xE uS Ta cE

Founding Member
add dm eustace518 or dm charlesk or da shunner

Stream:

R

RainMaker

Yo

hey its cool to talk to you guys again. okay ill add you dude. maybe we can play sometime. i really wanna join the clan again. hey if you guys wanna chat add me on Xbox live or on AIM my screenname is squarewheels26. so just hit me up. :thumbup(1):

Stream:

S

Searoz

Hey hey, I would like to try out for CoD4 on 360. Anytime is good for me really. So just let me know.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
K/D: 1.33 and 1.90
Killstreak: 28
Fav guns: mp5 m40 m4 ak47 r700
disliked guns: lmgs
accuracy 18.50
how u will help the clan: idk :rearshock:
btw im nt rly applynyay2yay2yay2 just bored

Stream: