Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Anyone else have/getting this game? I am looking for some people to play with!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Here's the trailer for those who are unaware of what this game is all about (like I was) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIieSwo6jDQ

I can tell you right now that Velatorix will be buying this lol.

It looks really cool, I just don't know if my PC can handle it. Also... I dont like PC controls.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I run it on medium settings on my macbook pro running bootcamp. Any decent PC should be able to run it no problem. The game itself is freaking intense and awesome, from chopping people's arms off to the gurgling sound that is made when you take an arrow through the neck. The visuals along with the audio is what makes the experience that much better.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
this is awesome though one question are you able to chose an archer or however that system works?

Stream:

DM Vash

Sergeant
yeah there is four classes archer, man at arms, vanguard, and knight. Its a pretty fun game, ive notice a lot of bugs with the block and lag in few matches. takes like three years to get back to the combat after you die. other than that its decent

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
yeah there is four classes archer, man at arms, vanguard, and knight. Its a pretty fun game, ive notice a lot of bugs with the block and lag in few matches. takes like three years to get back to the combat after you die. other than that its decent
awesome I might actually get this game to try it out.

Stream:

DM Vash

Sergeant
Yeah, I have been playing here and there when i have time. Its not bad, Not sure how it will run on lower end PC.