Calling all H3 players

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
Console: Headset:
Whats up guys, im Kola, im the new commander of H3 for DM

First, let me start off by saying it is a great honor to be passed this responsibility from Major Meat (who has been a great admin and friend of mine since the beginning) and also shadow (who has made this whole site of teaming and gamers possible)

Second, this is not going to be easy, the site has lost its H3 team and focus and i am here to bring it back and make us a good, solid, functional team, while also having fun since that is what gaming is about.

Third, I will recruit a team, a team of 4, obviously because most games are 4v4. I will take the best 4 TEAM. this does not mean that the 4 best players will be playing together at a time, granted that usually the best players are the ones that work together, as well as being able to take the game into their own hands and carry if necessary.

Fourth, at the beginning this will not be easy, this will not be happy joy joy shit. I want a team, and i want replacements. i will take as many people as necessary, and if we have enough support, we can create as many teams as necessary. It would be nice to have 8 people that will play together, play customs, thrive off eachothers play and learn along the way

Fifth, this is a team, but it is also an individual growth, this means that people need to take their own time to do things to make themselves better, by going into MLG, practicing their BR, to go into Team Snipers and practice their sniping. You look at any pro team and they have EXCELLENT br skills and team BRing. Also, any person on a pro team can pick up a sniper and RAPE with it. Also, it is great, great importance that people DL gameplay off of file shares of Pro players in matches. I and my friends have done this and you learn many many tricks that you didn't know about that will improve ur gameplay significantly. This includes shooting, jumping, running, and juking (losing a player who is chasing you)

Sixth, the most important thing is going positive in slayer matches, a team cannot go negative and win a match (granted the other team is commiting suicide). This means that we must LEARN to not die as much, i have looked at many players who have been interested thus far in playing and my main critique is that they die to much, simple as that. You cannot rush into the middle with 3 guys at seperate places of the map looking at you and expect to kill or shoot even one. The object is not to kill 1 and die. that puts u even, back to where you started.

Seventh, lets do this

GT: RCK01a
Rc Koia
add me

Kola

Stream:

DM GaRuGa

MOHH Team
i want to join add me im IxbananabreadIx im a good player with a good br and a solid sniper to match it.

-DM GaRuGa- :ninjastar:

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
i'd like to tryout to, i sent you a friend request already, GT: ii N v 3 r T

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Great post, and plan. LOL "they die too much" ya I guess that would be a good thing to critique.

Post Stickied.

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
OK, these are the GTs i have so far for a tryout, if i forgot you or are interested let me know and ill update the list

1. ASG Furious
2. IxbananabreadIx
3. ii N v 3 r T
4. dm lordlander

if anything has been heard from Everdream or Cab, tell them the tryouts are going to begin soon. I work most every weekend and have baseball lifting tuesday wednesday friday.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Great thread Kola, Way to lay it down! GL to all DM members who are gunna try to Make Kola's team!

Stream:

C

Cloud

hey im interested in trying out. ive been looking for a solid competitive team. my GT is CloudAVL

Stream:

DM Kola

''Former'' H3 Commander
iight cool we are gettin started back up in the h3 thing here, ur stats look pretty decent so you should be fine, i just gotta try u out, my GT is RCK01a or Rc Koia is my new one

Stream:

L

LtSilentFox

i want to try out. i have not gotten my xbox live account on yet so i might just make it with the name here but if there is the problem with me not being able to come on but mostly some weekends because of internet problems plus i might not be good in your opinion so il still tryout and if i am recomended il have to talk to u about the schedule i can run on without being different from everyone else but if tats a problem than no worrys il just chill with u guys on H3