bringing back fun guns to wars

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
im sick and tired of ''no gew'' and ''no sg nub''.......so, me n my fellow FLs r bringing back these fun guns, like the olds days, so u can bitch about it and wht not, but i dont gotta play by your rules, not tht i think u all will bitch about it,bcuz im sure som of u will enjoy it as much as i am

Stream:

BLizZaRd

Master Sergeant
I hope this isn't going to be true for the war.

They may be fun guns, but they take no skill.

For the war, the usual rules.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Well it might not be so bad, imagine BTMN and Chuck on gew, Meat and Myself on SG... it could be cool.

With all mg it's standardized and nobody has an unfair advantage, but if we wanted to try something different, we could allow 2 gew to the Axis per game and 2 SGs to the allies per round or something.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Yeah it could be interpreted into a strategy. It could make things a little fun.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
u kno wut the funny thing is gew is considered a noob gun but the enfield isnt they do make up some pritty stupid rules when they get mad

Stream:

G

Gala

I hope this isn't going to be true for the war.

They may be fun guns, but they take no skill.

For the war, the usual rules.
yeah but dude if gew is noob then bar is noob becuz its like 10 shots your dead( no lie ask the noobs i pwn)
so yeah i agree lets bringem back

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Well it might not be so bad, imagine BTMN and Chuck on gew, Meat and Myself on SG... it could be cool.

With all mg it's standardized and nobody has an unfair advantage, but if we wanted to try something different, we could allow 2 gew to the Axis per game and 2 SGs to the allies per round or something.

tht is a gud compromise, 2 sg per team and 2 gew

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
yeah guys, let them have their way.

i mean, without noob guns DM would just completely run away with the game.
lettem have their shotguns, just to give us a decent challenge.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
just for "shits and giggles" as DL said, back in the days before i joined.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
well its ok to have a little fun, for "shits and giggles" as DL once said, before i joined DM. theres a time to fuck around and a time to get serious.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I dont believe in any guns on moh being noobish, but many ppl think that sg or gew are nooby guns. I am a warrior playing a game, and I dont care wat gun you use I will end up taking you out. I believe that games are meant to be played not hated by ppl who dont have any skillz at all.I am a Gew Masta so if gew's are allowed in this war, then I will be sniping everyone in my scope.

Stream:

DM Caveman

Taste the Rainbow
Sounds about right B anytime i kill any 1 nowadays i get called a noob.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Yea man most ppl just hate us cuz we own them, and they cant do anything about it.They feel helpless..LOL

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I got so use to SG in the beginning so I stuck with it even though I had kills with every weapon. On some maps the SG is worthless and only useful for clearing the path when charging the flag. But that's why I always went for the flag or guarded my own.

I just wish you could shove the business end of the SG down some-one's pants and pull the trig.

You will have overpowered weapons in any game. In H3 you have RPG's on maps that don't have vehicle's. You need to study each weapon's attributes and faults and use that to your own advantage.

but that's ::fuck you OUTL4W's opinion....

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
yeah guys, let them have their way.

i mean, without noob guns DM would just completely run away with the game.
lettem have their shotguns, just to give us a decent challenge.

dont get to cocky....ppl hate kinuhr cuz he is a cocky ass hole....ppl will hate u if u become a cocky ass hole

who the fuck do u think we r? we rnt LM or OMA or ne of those nubs clans

we treat u with respect, we only ask the same in return