Back to school!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So, who has returned to school, or still awaiting the first day? I just started today, AMAZING CLASSES that I got. It's gonna be a good year. The only bad thing about today is that it was pouring hard as fuck. Niggas got wet -_- (No homo).

Stream:

DMGaza

Banned POS
Damn, word its crazy how fast school came up upon us, wish you guys all a safe return.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
First day today:s
Its gonna be my final year:D Hope I will graduate.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I'm going to Uk college today (It's different from US's college), and it's not even my first proper day, this is just an entrance test and getting to know everyone.
I start on Friday. =P

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
College as been interesting so far.... lots of new things. Liking it so far though, its gunna be fun! :)

Stream:

HostileShotz

Sergeant
Started College last week, on Wednesday. It was similar to what RC is doing, a test on getting to know people. I am officially doing my course now though.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I'm starting tomorrow. But the first two days will involve us meeting the teachers and our classmates and being told what books and other stuff that we need...

Then we have to waste our weekend finding everything >.>
But I know quite a few people in my class, and I have some gamer friends too, so I have a feeling this year will be the best one so far.

I'm starting year 10, or 10th grade... I'm a sophomore? o.o

weird ass american synonyms >.>

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
started couple weeks ago....2 more years to go, not sure about college.