R

ReNeGaDe Da God

who said he's gangsta gr8ness...?

I swear no one has ever laughed at anythin u have said

stop posting

Stream:

G

Gala

YOOOO WASSSSSUP BUDDY!!! GIVING A SHOUTOUT TO ARTEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU. SK=HOMO.

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Console: Headset:
who said i was trying to make anyone laugh fucktart? u gotta start shit with me on every thread pussy?

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

who said i was trying to make anyone laugh fucktart? u gotta start shit with me on every thread pussy?
u always try to make smart comments in every thread I see

and fail miserably

lol @ me startin shit with u, makes a change dont it faggot?

Stream:

A

Aretz OG

pretty much fake, hes so gangsta and shit but twitters, lmao
You're an idiot, This just goes to show you that you do not know me and that you made an assumption of me being so "gangsta and shit but twitters, lmao"
1st off I don't know where people get these conclusions that I act "gangsta"
'Cause I posted one thread, About a shooting.
I don't type like I'm trying to be hard or in your words a "gangsta".
2nd) Get a life if you really laughed at me being nice on twitter? Go outside sometime.
I used to type like " I used 2 type liek dis" but I try to type proper now for some reason.
So why don't you take your dirty white and grey nike shocks off of my 2 inch peep and stop judging me from a few words typed by my fingers into a keyboard and sent to dmclanforum.com and through my account then on this stupid thread.
I'm just here because I wan't to like I said, "no problems".
So shut your fat ass cheeks up cuz no one want's to see your pimply ass anymore.
No one laughs at your jokes and you need real friends.
and if I we're a nerd..... I'd be serious and say nuff said or OWNED!!!!!!
But...... I'm not...... so nuff said.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
GR8 you seem like an angry kid..dont take it on DM's forums..and eme you remember me?

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
lol nah im actually not an angry kid at all..and well not a "kid" in any way, but jeeze didnt mean to get u guys sooo butthurt shit....and im the angry kid? you guys take everything so seriously, kinda funny in a way how noone can take a joke on this site

Stream:

G

Gala

my balls havent dropped.

and im more down to earth than gr8.

GET SOME.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
OK IM done with arguing on this site. ill still shit talk on ps3 cuz thats fun, but there's really no point here. some1 step up and be the bigger man (not in a sexual penis related way).

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.Gtfo.

O and GTFO!