ArcBandit here for DM

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
I think this one should be given a chance roy, he seems pretty cool. Obviously not starting off with the reins all in his hands but I think we should let him in and see how he gets along with everyone. If he's cool and can show us some real sites where they schedule and play clan wars on those games then let him play just as a DM member and find at least like 5 willing to join us as well and if he can do all that I say let him knock himself out. If he works hard he could be a great addition to our family, and if he screws up really bad then we can always just demote or ban him, not like we haven't done it before. I think we should give him a chance =)

PS. He may not know how to PM you.

Stream:

DM_NightMare_72

Master Sergeant
WTF!!!! two fucking Bandit! u got to be SHITTING ME!!!!Damn i cant never have my own name.....=(

Stream:

ArcBandit

Sergeant Major
Listen up douche our names are totally different, yours is better because it has DM in it.

But by all means if you ever leave DM My name will be superior to yours in every way, shape, and form Remember that son.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Welcome to the site Arc, and quit being so sketchy DM> OG's.

You see Arc, we have alot of haters, cause our competition ALWAYS dies. There clans and web sites always shit there pants and die out in time. So (a few of them) come here and trash our members. Or try to re-join us under an alias.

Bottom line is.... You need 5 peeps to expand our clan into another game. Get this, and you will be looked at seriously.

P.S. Anyone have this game? That could 1vs1 Arc (you dont have to beat him) Just see if he is legit.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
I'd be willing to 1v1 him and see if hes legit.. Just got the game so idk how good im gunna actually be but yea
And if u can rly work out the AWL stuff for CW's that'd be cool.

Stream:

ArcBandit

Sergeant Major
search me on youtube look at videos.

and search my bud xX_SoRRoW_Xx im in his videos.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Yooo im gettin rly beastly at this game
I think its funn
My bro is probably gunna buy the UMD at gamestop after christmas
U accept my invite?

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Nooooo i cant =(
Im at my cousins house for christmas.. No WiFi/PSP with me..

Stream:

ArcBandit

Sergeant Major
lol i got own and owned, then got owned by a haxor so i left. You stood me up >_> lol.

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
u gotta prove u got 5 ppl to join
U got me and my bro + u and ur friend
Thats 4